Ratings for Dr. Julie A. Heyrman

Dr Heyrman was rude, condescending, and has a horrible bedside manner. Assumed my injury was a result of my diet only. Did not listen to my symptoms. Prescribed a medication for me that is for a disease I do not have. She was 20 minutes late ,and then rushed through my concerns. After all that, she charged me at the highest level of reimbursement for an office visit. Would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Condescending, rude, closed minded. As an example told me that because i wan't eating organics i might as well drink Round-up out of the bottle and as a consequence was poisoning my baby with my breast milk. Will find a different Doctor immediately.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Would not recommend to anyone. Couldn't answer questions: doesn't seem to care. Informed me at one point in time she only had fifteen minutes to visit. Hardly return phone calls. Unprofessional and incompetent. She even had to look up answers to my questions on her iPhone. My first visit she gave me something that made me feel worst. I would never go to her again and I wouldn't even refer her to an enemy.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Uncaring in regards to patient out of pocket. Md did not seem to understand basic knowledge of prescription medication. Md is very condescending when talking

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Dr Julie has helped me with my obesity problems and understands how hard it can be for someone to lose weight.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Julie Heyerman has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met. Very condesending and down right mean. I was sick with the flu and made me feel like the dumbest person on earth for not getting the flu shot. She said other mean comments I cannot repeat and at one point stormed out of the room ranting "why don't people get their flu shots!" I Will never go back again!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Visit not to my satisfaction at all.Reason we came to her was not addressed at all but "side tracked" with other issues that were not important at all! Got into Dr's office in timely manner but then waited for Dr to actually get into room for at least 20-25 min & then she had the nerve to ask me "was I in a hurry?" Very condescending & arrogant demeanor to her.Wants things her way only and does not know how to interact with patients. Very rude person! Does NOT want to listen to what you are saying to her.Wierdest appointment I've ever had with a Dr and total waste of my precious time!!!!! More to this story but this is all i'm going to say here.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Doctor seemed unable to concentrate and acted in a confused manner. She insisted on running a Vit D blood check but neglected to run any of the tests or physical exam requested by the referring physician / her colleague. She spoke in a masculine, brusk, condescending manner. Was over 30 minutes late for first appointment of the morning. Once she arrived in exam room, she discussed her personal life, read the computer screen, then gazed intently at the patient without comment. Patient finally decided we ought to leave since nothing was being accomplished at all. Strangest doctor appointment I've ever been to in my life. Waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Julie Heyrman is an excellent doctor. Great bedside manner - really cares about her patients. She listens and she is open to ideas. She checks her patients Vitamin D levels. Finds almost everyone to be deficient except those that are supplementing. She is the doctor everyone wants to have.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Julie A. Heyrman's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1998)

Harvard-Pilgrim