Ratings for Dr. S. Caleb Kim

If you plan on seeing this doctor, make sure you only get sick on the days when he works or when he is able to see you. He has been my primary care doctor for 7 or 8 years and in that time I've only seen him like twice. He never has time to see me when I'm sick. This January i was sick with the flu had like 104 temp and I called to see if he could see me, they said they would call be back and let me know. Its September now and I'm still waiting for the call. Today I called to see if he could see me some time this week or next for a sprained ankle, well to my surprise he doesn't do sprained ankles and told me to go to an urgent care. I guess its time to find a real doctor that really cares about his patients and not just their money.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

He's rushed and doesn't take time to listen. Does not seem to care. I will not be going back!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

Smart Doctor/Professional Team. Never long waits and nice people. Great Facility.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Terrible communication. You can get in quick, but there’s a reason for that. May be fine for common illness, but go somewhere else for anything serious.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

He was very courteous and professional the staff was awesome my overall first experience was excellent !

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Best doctor in town. Very knowledgeable and deeply cares about his patients well being. He saved my father's life.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

He refused to treat me for back pain saying he just "didn't want to" Went to him once before for illness and his attitude was negative.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Doesn’t return calls regarding lab results. I’ve been to him a couple of times, and he is more interested in the computer than you. Maybe he is different with others, but my experience with him have been terrible. STAY AWAY! The only thing good I’d say about his office is that his staff are awesome....

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I moved to Amarillo in the summer of 2013 and have been seeing Dr. Kim since that time. I have never had any negative experiences with Dr. Kim or any of the other Dr.'s that work out of The Family Medicine Center on Coulter. I would recommend Dr. Kim or any of the other Dr.'s here to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

My husband and I have been seeing Dr Kim for over 15 years we followed him from Pampa yes he is busy but the reason is because he is so good. He has never been anything but caring and understanding. Maybe the ones that are not happy with him should look at their treatment of him and attitude. we have Diabetics, RA, Crones, pancreas, and heart problems. he takes great care of us and does not hesitate to call a specialist. LOVE Dr Kim and Staff.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. S. Caleb Kim's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX