Ratings for Dr. S. Caleb Kim

I moved to Amarillo in the summer of 2013 and have been seeing Dr. Kim since that time. I have never had any negative experiences with Dr. Kim or any of the other Dr.'s that work out of The Family Medicine Center on Coulter. I would recommend Dr. Kim or any of the other Dr.'s here to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

My husband and I have been seeing Dr Kim for over 15 years we followed him from Pampa yes he is busy but the reason is because he is so good. He has never been anything but caring and understanding. Maybe the ones that are not happy with him should look at their treatment of him and attitude. we have Diabetics, RA, Crones, pancreas, and heart problems. he takes great care of us and does not hesitate to call a specialist. LOVE Dr Kim and Staff.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Absolutely Horrible, never on hold less then 20 minutes, I feel I'm rushed and don't receive the care I should be receiving.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Have only gone once, he came highly recommended but I felt rushed. He was in and out in about 5 minutes or less. Is there a doc in town who doesn't carry a computer around and is face to face?

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Kim has been my GP for about 3 years, he is very knowledgeable and always very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Kim and his staff are amazing. I was very ill about a year ago and when the hospital couldn't find what was wrong, Dr Kim was able to identify what was wrong and was able to get me healthy again. I have been to Dr Kim's office several time and not once did I think it was a bad experience.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

This Doctor revolves his patients time around his? His number one obligation should be his patients. It is not. If a patient needs to see him he needs to make the time and effort to do so. Not try to schedule an appointment 2 months down the road. They will tell you that he can see you only if you are sick. That is BS. The whole idea of having a Doctor is to prevent you from getting sick, not just to cure you when you are sick. Plenty of other Doctors in this area who is more than happy to see you when you want to on your schedule.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

This was a terrible experience. Go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

My husband and I both see Dr. Kim. We both respect his knowledge. He is a great doctor. Smart, he listens, he will find and diagnose what is wrong. We both highly recommend him. My husband is a doctor and he chooses Dr. Kim because he is the best.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

This guy is an arrogant a hole...no compassion, thinks he knows what's what. ..and just wants to debate you on everything...do yourself a favor. ..do not see this doc. The staff was very nice..but he is not! Total jerk

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. S. Caleb Kim's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX