Ratings for Dr. S. Caleb Kim

This was a terrible experience. Go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

My husband and I both see Dr. Kim. We both respect his knowledge. He is a great doctor. Smart, he listens, he will find and diagnose what is wrong. We both highly recommend him. My husband is a doctor and he chooses Dr. Kim because he is the best.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

This guy is an arrogant a hole...no compassion, thinks he knows what's what. ..and just wants to debate you on everything...do yourself a favor. ..do not see this doc. The staff was very nice..but he is not! Total jerk

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I've seen Dr. Kim over last 5 years. My most recent experience was the absolute worst. He was in the room less than 3 minutes and barely gave me a chance to explain what was going before he wanted to give me shots and prescriptions. I was not in there looking for medicines. I wanted to find out what is causing the problem. Majority of doctors now just want your money and want to rush you in and out and pump you full of horrible medications that do nothing to solve the cause of the issue. Do not recommend him if you want answers. The fact that he is considered an "osteopathic" Doctor is a joke!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I was ALSO told & mailed a letter that dr kim would no longer be seeing me as his patient. His decision was based on the fact that I complained to the receptionist for turning me away because I was 15 minutess late for an appointment and I needed blood pressure medicine because I was going overseas in two days and I am a kidney transplant patient. I was seen in his office several times before being told to find another physician. I might note that the previous appointment with dr kim, I had to wait almost 2 hours for him. I would not recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I rated dr Kaleb 1 star on my review. I was called & mailed a letter that he would no longer be seeing me as his patient. His decision was very dissappointing. I was seen in his office a few times before being told to find another physician.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Love Dr k. His rn are great too. Fnp also. Staffordable fair a lot of turn over recently

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

This is a great place to be when you're sick. Everyone treats us like family. Great staff all around!!!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Staff seems to change frequently :( Different every time I go

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. S. Caleb Kim's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1995)

Healthnet