Ratings for Dr. Mostafa Ghoneim

I must say I am a little shocked to read some of the low rated comments about Dr Ghoneim. Our experience with him was excellent. When we got our first son circumcised six years ago we had to pay out of pocket over $200 with I believe Dr. Wismen. I made the appointment, paid the money, he circumcised our son and I never saw him again. I was left to care for the wound all by myself and I never saw this Dr again. We had our other son just born in November 2017 and my midwife refered me to Dr. Ghoneim. Not only was the circumcision free (under 4 weeks) but this Dr. was awesome. He was compassionate, very polite, knowledgable and exceeded our expectations for caring for our son through this procedure. Not only did he do an excellent and thorough job with the procedure but he even took care of the healing process for the next week. He changed the bandaid daily and made sure it was healing properly. Excellent care for my son, highly recommend this Dr. to anyone looking to circumcise their son. My husband and I were both very impressed with Dr. Ghoneim. My sons Dr even commented on how well the circumcision looked. Thank you so much Dr. Ghoneim for the great care you gave our son. We wouldn't have it any other way.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr. Ghoneim is an exemplary doctor. He recently circumcised our son, and he did a great job caring for the wound. He’s very caring, listens attentively and always on time for our appointments. He exhibited complete knowledge on what he does and offers very good advice. We couldn’t have asked for a different doctor for our son’s circumcision. He did a perfect job and we say say a big thank you.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr ghoneim always listens and tends to my medical needs he is very reassuring and always on time when you have an appointment he is also my fathers doctor and takes excellent care of his medical issues his staff are also great people.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I asked for an iud, and referral for gyno he told me to switch birth control (I've had my period for 6 months). I then went on to talk about another concern and he told me he had patients waiting and opened the door for me to leave. He even answered a call while I was in his office which took my time away even more. I have never been more upset leaving a doctor's office, with NO answers to my concerns

Submitted December 7, 2017

I visited him because I know there is something wrong with my urination. I was undergone to several tests but nothing was found. For more than a year, he still doesn't know what is wrong with me. He doesn't even refer me to other specialist like urologist and nephrologist even he still have no idea about my condition. Way back in my home town I always see a urologist, so i expect to consider that. Moreover, even I asked to refer my new born son to a Pediatrician he didn't even care. He also sets his own rule, one concern only a visit and must not talk about the other issues unless I must book to another appointment and no referral at all. He really doesn't totally care about his patients. From now on, i will not go back to see him, I don't want him to hold my life. I will find a new doctor before it's too late.

Submitted December 2, 2017

When I was pregnant I got him. When I tried to book my daughter's 6 month appointment I was told he was leaving & was all booked up until then. No one bothered to contact his patients to let them know he was leaving, nothing like being left without a doctor was a baby.

Submitted October 23, 2017

I have never met a Dr before that was so caring. I have been trying to locate him again since he left Dakota clinic. It looks like I may have to make a trip out to Portage to visit him if he is still accepting patients. It will be worth the trip.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Ghoneim is a wonderful caring, knowledgeable doctor who has helped our son tremendously. His approach is to listen carefully to his patient without judgement. He made a referral for our son to an equally caring psychiatrist, Dr. Pandey. Dr. Ghoneim is the perfect example of what a doctor should be....compassionate, and thorough.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Ghoneim was very kind, respectful and extremely knowledge. He was sensitive to our fears as parents when our son had his circumcision. The circumcision being free is just a HUGE help. Other doctors charge around $250 to $300 for the surgery. Thank you very much Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Ghoneim is the best Doctor I ever met with. He is a great family physician and thorough in physical or other check up. He listens carefully to what you say and a human who has great respect to others. I am really lucky to have him as my family physician. I would recommend him to every patient who have been frustrated with some rude and unfriendly doctors. Specially, WRHA should give some orientation/class from Dr Ghoneim to those doctors with low profile or manners. Thanks Dr Ghoneim with all your help. You are best that is why you have all great ratings and comments.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016