Ratings for Dr. Mostafa Ghoneim

I found him to be very kind and caring. Very nice man.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

He is very rude and impatient. He interrupted me very often and never listened.

Submitted April 29, 2019

My experience with him started out good when he was open to looking into some issues id had for a long time. It all went down the drained when I came in with a blazing positive pregnancy test. I was there to confirm the pregnancy ( with a BLOOD test as I already took a urine and it was positive). It is protocol to do a blood test to confirm the pregnancy and confirm the level of hcg. I was nervous about it because we had been trying for awhile and I needed to know everything was ok. He refused to run a blood test after his urine test came back negative even when I waved my test in his face, no alarms went off that he should double-check. Sure enough I ended up in emergency with an ectopic pregnancy. Could have died. Cool.

Submitted March 30, 2019

Refreshing to see that this Doctor upholds high standards of every aspect of Health and Medicine ., and his receptionist is great too, very caring and professional.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

If you need the best doctor (my opinion) in Winnipeg, I highly recommend Dr. Ghoneim. After our family doctor died I, after many attempts, finally found a doctor who has the same expert medical advice and informed medical decisions as my late (God bless his soul) doctor. As a doctor you have gone above and beyond what I would have ever expected. No words are enough on how much I appreciate the care and concern you continually provide to me and my husband. Thank you for being the best doctor ever...I am blessed and fortunate indeed! I am also grateful to your nurse who is always helpful and very friendly.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Decent doctor for general practice, but don't try to bring complex mental health or chronic pain issues to him.

Submitted November 28, 2018

An amazing Doctor. He is kind, caring, helpful, and understanding. He goes out of his way to help others in need. He genuinely cares for all, children, adults, men, women, elderly. He is professional and respectful. I highly recommend this Doctor for all care and concerns. My family and friends are all happy they have been refered to him. Only good things to say about him, may God bless him!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Ghoneim was the best doctor my wife and I could have asked for for our son's circumcision. He put us and our son at ease, and he was very professional and has great bedside manner. He also changes dressings for his circumcision patients for several days after the procedure. We understand most doctors dont offer that (they have parents do it from home--much more for parents to worry about). Fantastic doctor, highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

He is rude. Interrupted me often and so doesn’t listen. Questions other doctor’s diagnosis

Submitted July 18, 2018

I began seeing Dr Ghoneim in late 2016 after some serious medical issues, when I had not had a family doctor prior to. Dr Ghoneim over the past year and a half has diligently diagnosed and treated my situation. I have to admit that I was initially hesitant and nervous to be meeting with him. The knowledge that he has and his demeanor to talk to me and explain the reasoning for treatments is very much appreciated. I also enjoy our conversations, and over the past year and a half his genuine care and concern has made me feel better, both physically and every bit as much emotionally. I can also sense his true feelings of concern for his patients. The staff at the clinic is very helpful and courteous. Than you to you all

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Mostafa Ghoneim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English