Ratings for Dr. Yee-Ngay Kwee

Arrogant, patronizing, rude, and extremely unhelpful. If you see this doctor, Id suggest taking your partner or a friend along into the consultation room as a support. She completely disregarded my chronic health problems, and was very condescending and snide when I asked the "wrong" questions. After a year long course of allergy shots, my overall health is now worse than ever and so are the allergies, confirmed by the "before and after" scratch tests. Be careful. Wish I'd never met this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Made me wait over an hour!!! Staff was so rude very cold (b****) and didn't even care that I had taken time off for this bs!! she is extremely rude and uncaring with no emotions. Funny she is a pediatric dr as well. Wish I read the reviews about her before coming in I will ensure no one I know is ever referred to her again!!! This is the worst waste of time in my life!! Such bs

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I brought my 5 year old to see Dr Kwee, she was very thorough and informative. Tested her for all the common allergies and found the root of the problem.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

My son has stuffed nose, sneezing and rash for over 3 month. We have been referred to this doctor. She let us wait for over 1 hour. She didn't give any medicine. She only said it might be cold. Cold for over 3 month? She said we should go back to our family doctor. What kind of specialist she is? very disappointed. Never go to see her again. Not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

bad support costly and was not nice.Didnt fully help and was one of the most costly things ive done

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

I did not like dealing with the doctor. She was not pleasant to work with. No emotions/interaction when dealing with children. She didnt even test my kid for anything and determined whatever it was he would grow out of it as we couldn't determine any significant changes in diet/environment. Went to another specialist he at least took the time to test my kid for things.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr Kwee was very helpful and detailed in helping identify potential causes of my hives. She took the time to explain her process to determine causes and types of hives.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Terrible! She had not called us after 2 weeks of my child having blood work done to find out how allergic he is to peanuts. During this time he had taken a bite of something by mistake that contained peanuts and got VERY ill. When I called her office she informed me that I should have called in sooner and got the results and that she would have told me that he is anaphylaxic to peanuts. Seriously? I was shocked, doctors call the patients to inform them when results come in especially if they are life threatening!! It could have been a lot worse for my child! Pretty scary when we rely on these doctors...

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

25 minutes late, very vague on allergies although my son came up with many. did not offer any solution as to what his reaction would be to the allergy or how to cope.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

She was actually pretty helpful and had quite a few suggestions for us, some of which worked, and some that didn't. She didn't seem to mind my kids playing rather noisily while we were talking and made sure she answered all of my questions before we left. Not the best, but certainly not the worst either.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012