Ratings for Dr. Ilko Karagiozov

Dr. Karagiozov has been our family doctor for a little over a year now. He always takes the time to listen to any issues/concerns that we have,offer insight, and sends us for further testing if required. He is extremely patient and kind when dealing with my daughter, speaks to her directly and respects her responses. After searching for a family doctor for the last 3 years since our previous doctor retired, we are very happy to have found him

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

The worst doctor EVER! I am very dissapointed from him...very fast,no lister the pacient! My all family has very bad experience with him!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Karagiozov has been my family doctor for a couple of years now. I'm truly honoured to have him as my family physician. He has helped me out so much that even a thank you isn't enough. I'm so lucky to know that I have someone I can trust with my medical issues. I give Dr. Karagiozov 10 out of 10 for everything. He truly is a remarkable doctor and I recommend him to all my family and friends. He has helped me through some difficult times and without him and his help I probably wouldn't be here today. I thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Karagiozov for everything you have done for me and my family. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

very well mannered, kind,patient, knowledgeable lets you able to say your views and then he responds, you do not find that in many Dr.s,,, they want to rush you out Dr. K. excellent

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

An Amazing nowledgeable and caring doctor. BC Finest physician moved to Ontario. Welcome Doctor you are the best. BC will miss you but we need you here!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

he was my doctor and he was really kind and helpful. i wish that he did not move to ontario. its so hard to find a good doctor that cares.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Karagiozov was my family doctor for few years. He was OK dealing with common flu and colds. He was always ready to prescribe antibiotics without ever doing any tests to check whether this is necessary. Faced with a more complex issue he again was fast to prescribe highly addictive medication without even trying to explore and point alternative treatments or referring me to a specialist. Luckily I was able to deal with this condition with the help of another doctor who focused on more natural treatments and lifestyle changes. I am glad he moved to Toronto - that made us look for a new family doctor and this time we were really lucky!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I was Dr. K's patient, he now has moved to Toronto, I was very sad. He was a great Dr.and always helped me....I miss him, I am now seeing the other Dr. in the office and don't like him much I guess I have to find another Dr. K. if there are any good Dr's around like he was...

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Dr K is an amazing doctor. Not only is he very professional, knowledgable, courteous and friendly - he also really listens to his patients! We are very happy with the service that he has provided to our whole family over the years!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012