Ratings for Dr. Danny L. Price

My family/kids love Dr. Price. I found him to be attentive, caring, and reasonable. As for the other person's rating- I found Dr. Price's fees to be much more reasonable than our former physician.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

While I initially heard good things and tried this doctor before we were insured, I and my family have had horrible experiences, time and time again. This doctor claims to be for the uninsured + a Medicaid/Chip doctor. He charges the same rates as better, private practice doctors not low income at all!!! Just to "establish care" he charged $120 for each of my boys and $110 for my daughter- they are only 1! He does not want to refer to who you ask for and never bothers to run any tests or gives medicine. Your paying over $100 to be told to take tylenol-doesn't even order bloodwork to double check. While brightly colored, the clinic is dirty and the nurses are so mean. For the price find someone better.NOT a good doctor or one I would trust with my children.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Danny L. Price's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1993)