Ratings for Dr. Dave Padmore

Doctor padmore done my kidney stent he was very nice and helpful and answers any questions I had and made me feel safe

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Very knowledgable - took time to listen and care about my well being

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I live in Barbados where he had a clinic he did some surgery for me mess up my life forever I was supposed to only have a smal scar now I have a foot and a half one truley if he had done everything correct the first time I would not have the function of one kidney and there are alot of patients who life he fixed and most who wants his head on a plater

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Padmore is a wonderful physician. Very caring, knowledgeable and understanding. He took great care of my father and myself. Sometimes he runs a bit late, but hey--he works at an office and the hospital and emergencies happen. His receptionist though is another story. She could definitely use a personality and actually return messages. I have sat in his office and watched her........not a friendly girl.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I'm sure that Dr. Padmore is a wonderful human being--but I went to him in July and was supposed to have a bladder test done in 5-6 weeks. I have not heard from him since. I have called the office and they say he has been sick. I'm sorry for that , but no apologies to his patients seems a bit strange.I wonder how many other people are waiting to hear the results of urodynamic tests and other tests.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. Padmore seemed knowledgable and helpful when I first met him, but my opinion changed when his follow-up to our initial visit was extremely poor (didn't give me the promised information and gave me no discharge instructions). Also I am getting no- where as I try to get information from his office about my further treatment. At first I was told they would take care of it but they didn't know when (this was 5 days ago). Today when I called they did not respond to voicemail so I called back. This time I was told the hospital needed to follow-up (the instructions the hospital had given me when I left there was that I needed to call his office to get the ball rolling). In the meantime I wait an urgently needed medical procedure...

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Very informative. Goes out of his way to help you and answers all questions. All around wonderful! Can't help but notice the review below and when a dr comes to the E.R they could be driving in from anywhere could be hours away or tending to other patients so be aware of that before criticizing!! I truly recommend Dr. Padmore whole heartedly he and his staff will take good care of you

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr Padmore is a mediocre physician in my opinion. He arrived 2 hourts late my an emergeny operation on my husband with no apologies to anyone, not even the nurses or other doctor who was waiting for him.Go to Dr. John people !

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Easy to understand. Explains proceedures very well, very pleasant. takes time to explain and listens. A very welcome addition to Nova Scotia!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Dr. Dave Padmore's Credentials

• University of West Indies (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Truro, NS