You may also like

Rate Dr. William R. Vitale

Dr. William R. Vitale's Ratings

Dr. Vitale is the most knowledgable, caring, compassionate and extremely well informed physician that I have ever met! He gives a new understanding to what medical care should look like and is most likely paid well under his pay grade. He does not rush his patients and will answer any concerns or questions you may have. He is a wonderful diagnostician and does not hesitate to get you into a specialist's care should he think that your symptoms warrant it. He must save MSI a lot of money by the fact that he diagnoses a patient with clarity & precision and is ardently empathetic with patients who are ill. He also offers practical advise to keep you healthy. They do not make doctors like Dr. Vitale any more. He is a very intelligent man and if you are lucky enough to have him as a patient, then you would be well advised to thank him at every opportunity! He even saved my husband's life one time after 3 other physicians could not diagnose him! He is simply our miracle worker and I will always have much gratitude for having had him care for our family over the last 20 years. No other physician like him...or at least...none that I have met!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

You can't find a better doctor than Dr. Vitale. I always describe him as 'an old time doc' and that is exactly what he is! He doesn't rush you; he tries to get at the root of the problem; he has years of experience with physical/mental issues from both in his professional life and personal life. If you have him as your doctor, you are very lucky!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr Vitale saved my life. I do not know how I would have gotten through many things in the past few years without his steady reassuring hand behind me. He took me on as a patient when I could not find a doctor and has treated me with nothing but respect and professionalism ever since. Without going into detail, If I had not had Dr Vitale in my life; I may not be the same person I am today. Sometimes he runs behind schedule but he has more than made up for that in taking me in on short notice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Vitale is a very wise and caring doctor, he takes the time to listen and takes you seriously. My Daughter was diagnosed at 3 years ago with ADHD and ODD and it has been a struggle that I am thankful to say would be so much more difficult if it weren't for the help from Dr. Vitale. Some days are better then others but she has excelled in learning and continues to grow into a wonderful young lady. He is always there when we need him and he is honest and never rushes you. He treats you like he is genuinely concerned. He is usually late on his appt times but I know it is only because he is doing his job properly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2735191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

We take our son who is 10 to see Dr. Vitale. He has helped us so much. He is very knowledgeable, takes time to listen and offer advice, takes us seriously. He is a wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

My doctor for 13 years. The absolute best in the business! Never have to wait. He discusses your child's problems and behaviour at length and always has research and study results on his desk!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506175].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

The best doctor I have taken my baby to. He makes you feel like you matter and your baby is not just another patient. He is very knowledgeable and he answers all our questions and explains what's going on instead of just telling you what's wrong. He listens and give excellent advice. I took my son to another doctor after the vaccination accident but I came running back after my horrible experience. Will never think of taking my son any where els. Definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][382695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Vitale is one of the best doctors our family has ever been blessed with. In 14 years since we moved here, we could always count on him. Always seeing us promptly with his friendly, caring and pleasant personality. He is very thorough, knowledgeable, skillful,effective communicator, not to mention loaded with experience. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][382717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

He is an incredibly dedicated, caring, tender, family oriented doctor. Available at all hours, day or night - he was always there to help. We loved having him as our pediatrician and are so very sorry to hear that he is suspended indefinitely.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][382716].votes_count ]]