Ratings for Dr. Winona Wong

Great doctor and great office. Dr. Wong was thorough, kind and empathetic. My sister-in-law recommended her after having cosmetic treatments that she loved (she does look 5 yrs younger with no surgery and low cost). I went in for medical issues and got relief within several days just as Dr. Wong said. The front desk or office assistants are also super helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

She was fantastic. She also has a PhD in cellular biology, I believe - what a great complimentary field for one who looks at moles and skin growths. She was able to address things with confidence (but no cocky-ness) that other derms haven't. I've been going to derms for 21 years. She's the best I've ever had - knowledge and bedside manners. I have total confidence in her. Was able to get appt right away and didn't wait in the office for more than 2 minutes - and she didn't rush me out. Fantastic office staff. Only thing a little odd: They keep your credit card number incase insurance doesn't take. A little weird but I didn't mind. I know my insurance will go thru, always does.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Winona Wong's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)