Ratings for Dr. Andrew J. Racette

Dirty, Rude, Un clean, refused to wash hands prior to a surgery... And also allowed his nurse to not wash up either.. Never see this office...

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr Racette and his staff were the best experience I've ever had with any Doctor I've seen in my life. He was thoughtful, very knowledgeable,and considerate. I highly recommend him.I believe he is the best Dr. in the Valley Most sincerly Steve Weidinger

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Very courteous and always addresses my skin issues. Awesome bed side manner.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

I had exactly the same experience. I felt like a widget. I literally saw him for just a few minutes and he was gone.. I wasn't sure if that was normal until seeing another dermo doctor. I'm not going back either...

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

The worst doctor I have ever been to dermatologist or other. DO NOT EVER MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THIS MAN. He just wants to get you in, take your money, and get you out as fast as possible. He never cares to find out what is wrong with you, he just gives you a prescription as fast as he can to get the next customer in the door. When he finally does see you, he spends 2 to 3 minutes with you. This is only enough time for him to give you the common treatment for acne. He never even looked at my back when I asked him to. He leaves before you even get the chance to ask him any questions. He certainly never stops to ask if you have any questions. 2 to 3 minutes is not enough time to do anything but take your money and see the next person as fast as possible to take their money. He never finds out exactly what you have, and how to treat it, he just gives everyone he sees the same prescription. Racette just doesn't care about helping people.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

I LOVE Dr. Racette! Every time I schedule an appointment I'm able to get in very quickly. On my very first visit they were able to get me in after 2 days! I've never been a new patient anywhere and gotten in so soon. The longest I've had to wait in the lobby was 10 minutes. He spends time with his patients and explains everything clearly. He's VERY easy on the eyes, which can be a distraction at times ;) He's an awesome Dermatologist and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Andrew J. Racette's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2004)