Ratings for Dr. Roya Vakili

I had a wonderful experience. Love going to her office. Fantastic staff, very professional.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I highly recommend her. She was very helpful, knowledgeable, and gave me clear information about my diagnosis, treatment plan. Been to several providers without clear answers. She was able to sort through my record and put all the pieces together. Very kind and it was pleasure to meet her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Vakili was very respectful and caring to our family. She always has a smile and is full of energy. She is a great neurologist and I would not go to anyone else. She answered all our questions. She discusses every testing performed by her and other physicians in detail. I leave her office knowing exactly what to expect from my medication and testing.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

dr.vakili is a good dr. anf I would highly recommend her to any one. she always has a smile on her face she is a little high strung but never did I feel that she was not qualified to handle my case. she also answered all our questions.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

VERY POOR DOCTOR, HAS NO MANNERS. HAS VERY UPPITY ATTITUDE AND LIKES TO TALK TO DOWN TO HER PATIENTS. VERY UNIMPRESSED AND WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE. LIKES TO CONTRADICT OTHER DOCTORS AND WHAT PATIENTS TELL HER AND GOSSIPS WITH THE STAFF ON DUTY.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Roya Vakili's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Workers Comp