Ratings for Dr. Brian Forrest Burke

I had, an appointment for 4:00, and was called the day of the appointment and asked if I could come in 1/2 an hour early. I agreed because it was no problem for me. I arrived about 3:25, I was not put in a room until after 4:00 and the Doctor didn't see me until almost 4:30. I'm not sure what the reason for the long wait especially since I was asked to come in early. I thought that I was forgotten while I sat in the room, I even poked my head out the room to see if there was anybody still in the office, I felt deserted. During the test the Doctor preformed I felt like he was a bit annoyed to have to do the test. I would not recommend this office.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Helped with my pain a lot, but seemed pretty rushed with my follow up visit. Would have liked to discuss what I can do to help speed along the recovery and what I can do to prevent my type of spinal injury from reoccuring. During the epidural talked to the nurses most of the time and there was little interaction with me. Would have liked to have had more of a play by play of what was going on. Also surgery center was out of network, they worked with me on payment but I would have liked to have known before he scheduled it. Not sure but I don't think out of netowrk applies to yearly deductible. Pain is much better and I will most likely go back if I need to.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Brian Forrest Burke's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

AHC