Ratings for Dr. Jennifer E. Peters

Dr Peters has been my urologist for 7 yrs. in all that time she has been nothing but careing,helpful,compasionate and an overall great Dr. waiting time is around 10-15 min. she is always up to date on all the new treatments for IC. I would recommend her to any of my family or friends!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Felt discriminated against me for being disabled and overweight, I am seriously mentally ill, and brought my medications to the doctor visit, they were angry to fill out all my various meds. Everything I said I was feeling pain , naseau etc. was contradicted by her and passed off as it being a weight problem. I was treated more like a dog than a human being. I left hysterical, thank God my mom was there to drive me home, no one should be treated like this. I left with more questions than answers and very confused, just because I am disabled and overweight does not excuse the treatment I recieved, I hope I can save someone else from this unjust treatment!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Jennifer E. Peters's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal