Ratings for Dr. Dipti Nadkarni

Dr Nadkarni delivered my baby yesterday and I couldnt have asked for a gentler and kinder doctor. I had never met her before but that didnt stand in her way at all. She and all the nurses at Milton District Hospital are fantastic. Thank you for a smooth delivery and all the care.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Not happy with this doctor at all. Im sure she has alot of knowledge and experience but she totally dismissed my condition. I have Adenomyosis and she said "oh nothing to worry about, its just Adenomyosis". Meanwhile I had been bleeding continuously for almost a month when I went to see her. She knew my history and yet she just advised to follow the regular route of trying to normalize periods. My Family Doctor empathized alot more and gave better solutions to fit my needs. Dr Nadkarni also tried to do an endomtrial biopsy on the spot without any medication or anything....The fertility Clinics i have been to have always given medication beforehand and explained the proceedure....Here there was no explanation or anything. I will be see another Gynecologist soon...hopefully I will get answers to my specific health problem and not something thats just a general solution for the average woman....

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Nadkarni is wonderful. She has great bedside manner and cares about her patients. She took over my care after I had issues with another Obgyn (the one I had for my delivery was cold and uncaring and botched the stitches for my episiotomy which caused them to fail almost instantly). She took good care of me and thanks to her I was able to heal properly. I am very lucky and thankful to have been under her care.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I do not have enough kind words to say about Dr Nadkarni. I have NEVER had a doctor with so much kindness and compassion. I am now four weeks post hysterectomy doing great!! My surgery was booked for Friday Dec 4 backup generators failed they could not do the surgery that day, On there day off Saturday Dr Nadkarni made a commitment to me to come and do the surgery for me, Cant say many Doctors would do that for there patients. I have so much thanks for this wonderful Doctor!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Zero bedside manners, and treated me like a human incubator every time I met with her, Didn't listen to my question, and typical response is always "that's normal" Not to mention she couldn't tell my baby is breech.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Nadkarni is the best OBGYN ever ! Just by reading the other posts I was in shock as Dr. Nadkarni's Bedside Manner was Fantastic and I did not find that she was cold and uncaring at all. I am 6 weeks Post Hysterectomy and feel GREAT she has done her best to explain things to me every step of the way. I would recommend her in the Highest Regard to anyone and will never be able to Thank her enough for what she has done for me.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Nadkarni is wonderful. We're so fortunate and blessed to have her servicing Milton. She's done s fabulous job on my c-section surgery with care and accuracy. I can't say enough how thankful my family was to have her as our obgyn.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Wonderful doctor! Excellent nurses and staff! Highly recommend Milton Hospital!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr Nadkarni is a good doctor who knows what she's doing. She delivered my son via csection after 12 hours of induced labour. That being said those 12 hours were horrible. She has a very cold, disconnected bedside manner. She didn't say much to me every time she came into my room. My son's heart rate dropped significantly with every contraction and she was little comfort to me, the nurses did a better job at calming my fears. 8 hours into labour she told my husband that the 'writing was on the wall' for a csection. And it only took another 4 hours of watching my son's heart rate drop before I got my csection. As a first time mom that was the scariest thing I've ever gone thru and she didn't really help.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

This doctor is the best and most caring one I have ever been to. She did a laparoscopic hysterectomy on me 2 years ago and I've had no issues ever since. I was told by another doctor that most ob/gyn's would have cut me with a knife and I could have had complications. Dr. Nadkarni is one of the few highly skilled doctors in laparoscopic surgery! As for the person who commented below, you may not know this but Dr. N has been on maternity leave for the past year. She is not refusing to see you, she is just caring for her own child. Please don't be disappointed and upset that a doctor has to live her life too. Just see someone else until she returns from her leave. Problem solved.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014