Ratings for Dr. GEORGE A. McMillan

I've been sing Doc McMillan since I was 24. He delivered my two girls. He is so very nice and knowledgable. He will not recommend useless procedures and medications just to make money. There is sometime a bit of a wait but that's mostly because so many people like his service and hours. I highly recommend him. Very nice man.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. McMillan is a great doctor and comes highly recommended by many. His evening hours are great if you don't want to miss time off from work, however the wait can be rather long. Although he is a great doctor, I will no longer use his services because his staff is the worst of the worst. They are highly unprofessional and can be unfriendly outside of the presence of the doctor. Their level of inefficiency and unprofessional behavior caused me to find another doctor to care for my needs.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr McMillian is a great doctor. I can deal with his schedule because hospital emergencies/deliveries don't happen on a schedule. HIS OFFICE STAFF ARE HORRIBLE. I stopped seeing him because of his staff.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

WAITED ALMOST 2.5 HOURS AND DID NOT SEE HIM. THEN THEY WANTED TO OFFER A SONAGRAM AFTER WAITING JUST SO THEY COULD CHARGE MY INSURANCE.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

For 6 yrs. I put up with long waits... because I believed in this MD. Early June 2010 I went to Dr McMillan for my annual pap. I also discussed some very unpleasant symptoms I was and am still having that may or may not be associated with homornal imbalance. He drew blood and asked me to call him back the following week for results of my pap and blood test. I called religiously every night for a week, then every other day...and finally mid July I thought I would reach him through his service. This call was intercepted by the gate keeper secretary who promised to have Dr. McMillan call me right back. In 15 minutes I received a call back from the secretary who reported the following: "your pap smear shows some bacterial vaginitis, but we won't treat you since you're asymptomatic. Your blood work shows that your ovaries are no longer functionning correctly so pregnancy would not be successful now. OK? good luck." & hung up. Did I mention I'm in my early 40's?

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. McMillan is a good guy, he is knowledgeable in his profession and his hours of seeing his patients are perfect. They are from 4-8 which is good for those who cant take the day off. He uses 3 hospitals and is a good guy. Most of the woman in my family use him

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010