Ratings for Dr. Harry L. Penny

I have been going to him for years and would recommend him always.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

He pulled a tray out under my foot to begin working on my toenail and the tray had another persons blood and skin in. I made a terrible mistake by not getting up and leaving. Stay clear.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

He is a rally good doctor. He listens to what you say and is very helpful always. I have been going to him for many years now.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

This doctor does NOT work with his patients. Don't be fooled by his jovial attitude, it's all a front. I was referred to a PT by him. When I got home and realized which PT it was, I called back & told them I was uncomfortable with that PT (previous bad experience). His nurse, Lee, who acts like his bodyguard, basically said that I had to go to that PT or not go at all. We have many PT's in the area & when I asked her to go elsewhere she said it was MY job to call around. I asked for a referral to a different one & she again refused to help me. The last time I checked, *I* got to choose my medical care, not a nurse. I told her to have the doctor call me. HE NEVER DID!! This doctor does not return calls. Later, I called to get a refill script for some orthotics. Although he had seen me less than 6 months ago & said that I needed them, his nurse said that he wanted to see me again. This guy milks your wallet by making you see him for every little thing! I do NOT recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Harry L. Penny's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)