Ratings for Dr. Ralph G. Menard

VERY GOOD DOCTOR,I WOULD RECOMEND THIS Doctor to anyone.He has a very good bedside maner

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Menard & his nurse spent lots of time evaluating my problems & helping me understand them. His treatment is getting me back active quickly.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Dr. Menard and his staff make me feel very comfortable. Dr. Menard is a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Dr. Menard is extremely knowledgeable and personable. He explains things very well and makes certain the patient understands the diagnosis and possible treatment plans. When recommending procedures and/or treatment plans, he involves the patient and helps in deciding which will be most effective.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Menard is the best pain management doctor I have ever had. He is kind and honest. He listens and I trust his advice.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Very knowledgeable, and willing to explain everything. Staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Appointment was for 11 but i was not seen until 12:45!!! That is ridiculous because injections are first come first serve. That put me dead last so i sat for another two hours!!! He could have cared a less.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Beg your primary care doctor to refer you to any doctor but Menard. Menard is Dr God: he's heard it all and doesn't care what you have to say. He's arrogant to say the least. He doesn't discuss your problem, he TELLS you what your problem is and then tells you what he will do - you have no other treatment options - you do what he says or leave. I didn't appreciate his attitude one little bit. Now I am having trouble finding a new pain doctor in Lubbock...I have no idea what he put in my file, but no one want to help us now. I hope you don't delete this post. People need to know to stay away from this guy. On the plus side, however, his staff is wonderful, sympathetic, and caring.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I really like this Dr. he is honest and very knowledgeable. And he really explains things in detail.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

He's incredible! I've seen many pain doctors and neurologists... And he's the best! He truly cares about his patients. He fixed my migraine stimulator. Even made sure it was on my tan line on my chest so you wouldn't really be able to see my scars. I HIGHLY recommend him. :) He's such a great guy.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Ralph G. Menard's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med