Ratings for Dr. Hassan Razvi

Dr. Hassan Razvi Has been treating me for Bladder Cancer for several years His work and his Knowledge Is excellent. I thank him and his crew for the help that I have had.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I want to thank Dr. Razvi and Sue for the on-going care provided to my daughter and myself. She has a chronic condition that requires on-going monitoring. Dr. Razvi is so compassionate and knowledgeable and Sue is the kindest person I have ever met. Always willing to help despite my numerous questions over the years. Best team ever and so happy my daughter is under their care! We are very fortunate to have them in our city!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I want to thank Dr. Razvi and his staff for the excellent care and treatment I have received over the past few years. We are very fortunate in London to have such fine medical facilities , doctors and nurses and I am very grateful to have had Dr. Razvi keeping me in good health.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I have been experiencing pain on my right side. My family physician told me to fluff it up to getting old (56). So on I went to popping pain pills till I insisted to be sent to specialist. Ended up in Dr. Razvi's office. After several Ct, ultrasound,renogram etc. I was diagnosed with kidney stone and few other issues. To make long story short. I have my kidney stone removed got excellent post op and now will return to the office once a year to make sure the stone is not forming again. I can not say enough about Dr. Razvi, very caring, knowledgeable,bedside manners . To sum it up London, is very luck to have such an excellent doctor. He and Sue are very nice people to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Razvi is one of the very best in his field. What a blessing we have in London that this gifted physician choses to practice here; the team at St. Joseph's of which he is a part is nothing short of outstanding. Can't say enough about his compassion, his skill and he genuine empathy he has for the patients in his care. A man clearly put on this earth to be a healer.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Brilliant surgeon.Took the time to answer my questions.Excellent supporting staff including the nurses and surgical residents,treated me as a person and not a number.St Joe's in London is the place to go for treatment for urological problems,wouldnt trust my care to another facility.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Razvi for several years and he is the BEST! I have a cross-fused ectopia kidney which keeps making kidney stones, so I see him regularly. He is so knowledgeable and understanding and I know I am "in good hands". We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful doctor/specialist in London! He gave me my life back!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

My daughter just had surgery for a complex staghorn kidney stone. Dr. Razvi is a very skilled surgeon who has a very personable, compassionate personality. We trust him completely! His administration assistant Sue is also such a wonderful person. She is so helpful and kind. They sure make a good team!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

After meeting Dr.Razvi and having treated me over the past 20 months I have never met such a super Dr. in his chosen field.Just as a matter of interest I now reside close to Windsor and have travelled more than 2600 klm. for his services.I must add that his staff especially Sue Green is one of the nicest and accomodating people I have had the pleasure to meet.Sincerely,Greg Nolan

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Razvi is the best urologist I have ever seen, period. He treated me for kidney stones on numerous occasions and other complications that arose and he is a genuine, caring, knowledgeable Dr. who truly cares about his patients. As mentioned by others, Sue is also amazing and makes you feel cared for by not just the doctor but the entire staff. I have seen urologists in toronto and winnipeg and he tops them all. A real nice guy and a great Dr.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011