Ratings for Dr. Nancy S. Lieb

Dr. Leib was recommended to me by a coworker who told me Dr. Leib was very compassionate when she lost her baby. I have been seeing Dr. Leib for 18 years and like her more every time I go. She is always on time and puts me at ease with her terrific personality. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

She was very short and dry with no bedside manner. We drove 45 min to the dr and she only saw us for 5 min. Her indifference made me very uncomfortable when it came to asking questions. I was a first time mother and very anxious and she did nothing to put my mind at ease. I decided to switch dr.'s at 20 weeks b/c I felt that my baby deserved better. I would not recommend her to anyone, especially not a first timer who wants a compassionate dr and a special experience.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Lieb is the greatest doctor I have ever had. She easy to talk to, always on time, and very professional.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I was going through a midwife and found out a week past the due date that my baby was going to die before birth or shortly after. Her skull had not formed properly. Almost a month past the due date(baby still growing) was turned away in an unbelievably callous manner by the head of Mother Frances Obstetrics. The last thing he said before he left was, "Next time you do this, make sure you get a doctor." We were turned down by several doctors and I had a friend who was a patient of Dr. Lieb's, who told her of our plight. She didn't accept Medicaid, but she made an exception for us. she was INCREDIBLY compassionate. The birth and delivery was very abnormal as I had to be induced with a pill called Cytotek(sp?) and labor was very long and pushing took about four hours and my baby died in the process of being born. We were allowed to wash our little one's remains and hold her as long as we wanted and take her to the funeral home. I don't know what we would have done without her.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Excellent doctor. Have used her for years. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

didn't take precautions that could have prevented pre-term delivery. kind of gives an arrogant tone and isn't sympethetic to individual situations. tends to make you feel like just another patient.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

Very sarcastic and indifferent to my situation. Definately would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Lack of compassion and bedside manners required in miscarriage situation.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2006

Dr. Nancy S. Lieb's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal