Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Young

Dr. Young is an amazing neurosurgeon. I had surgery for lower back pain, and I was 100% better in just a few months.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Dr. Young was able to diagnose and effectively treat my severe back pain after I was told from several other Dr's that there was nothing that could be done. I am very impressed with him and also with his staff. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr Young is all business, good business. He knows what he is doing. His bedside manner is not the best however he is so intelligent in what he does he wants to solve the problem and make you feel better. That is his goal. So if you want a fluff doctor he is not the one to go to. If you want results and solutions then he is a must to see. His assistant is the same. She is all business. Runs people through like cattle, however she know what she is doing also...I rather have knowledge that fluff. He did surgery on my neck 10 years ago, I have had not problems. He is now doing lower back surgery on me. I have the utmost faith in this man. He is know world wide, even my regular doctor has great things to say about it.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Does not spend time with you. Did not explain my condition or treatment.

Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Paul H. Young's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1975)

AARP