Dr. Stephen Creaser

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Creaser

During the 9 years that I have been under the care of Dr. Creaser, he has consistently provided the highest levels of skill, professionalism and kindness. I cannot recommend Dr. Creaser and his gracious staff highly enough!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr Creaser is not only an excellent Dentist but he and his staff are probably the nicest, most personable group of professionals I've ever met. I look forward to the Dentist now. I think a requirement to work there is an amazing personality.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I was never comfortable with my smile, it never made me feel confident. I went to Dr. Creaser for Invisalign and I can honestly say I've never been happier with my smile. Not only did he do an amazing job on my teeth, but he was very helpful and so caring when it came to customer service. I never felt rushed or unimportant in his chair, he was always willing to listen to any question I had and made sure I understood everything before leaving the appointment. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Very pleased with my smile !

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Creaser has been my dentist for the last 9 years. In that time I've never had more than a 5 minute wait to be seen for a scheduled appointment, and he's gone above and beyond in terms of service and giving advice and tips for future care instead of just treating current issues. I can't recommend him highly enough. Staff is also phenomenal - long term, professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Perhaps what I like most of all about Dr. Creaser and his team is that they are willing to work with you to make an educated and appropriate plan, and then act on it. I have seen quite a few dentists (some good, some bad), but this is the first time that I feel I am making progress toward a goal of better oral health. I have also learned a lot from Dr. Creaser's team. They are willing to take the time to educate patients about the finer details so that patients can make better decisions.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I am an intense and challenging dental patient. Just ask Dr. Creaser or his staff! Terrified of the dentist since my first time in a chair, I have only seen 3 dentists over the course of 50+ years (better the devil you know and all that). Dr. Creaser is without question the most patient and gentle dentist I have encountered. His staff are very understanding and reassuring and never make me feel foolish for my phobia. I could not recommend this practice more highly.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I like that Dr. Creaser explains your dental issues and then walks you through the steps that he will make for the treatment. The staff is friendly and kind just like Dr. Creaser!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

After years of dental care in the Valley and before that the South Shore, I needed a new dentist and decided to try one in Halifax for the first time, since I work there. My former dentist recommended a few, including Dr. Creaser. I checked all of them on this site before making a decision. I made a great choice: Dr. Creaser is both professional and friendly. As others have noted, he is very enthusiastic about his work and does looks young, but it's not like he resembles a dental Doogie Howser. In any event, I don't want someone who is well past their prime working on me. Dr. Creaser's calm demeanour and exuberance are contagious, and I love the photos he takes to show and explain what is going on with my teeth. Great dentist. Friendly staff, too.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Just had my first appointment and he was fantastic. I learned so much and some things I have to change to prevent anymore tooth decay. I wish I had known that years ago. The dental assistant, Jasmine and hygienist, Leslie Anne and the receptionist Lauren were also fantastic. I am so glad that I switched dentists. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Creaser is an exceptional dentist- he is very thorough and knowledgable. He takes the time to explain each procedure and to make you feel comfortable during treatment. He is in touch with the latest in dental technology, which I value when choosing a practitioner. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. Stephen Creaser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Creaser obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Dalhousie University in 2006. He received a bachelor’s degree in biology from Acadia University in 2002. On the strength of many glowing recommendations from Dalhousie Faculty of Dentistry instructors Dr. Creaser joined the Halifax Dental Centre in May of 2006. Since then he has been delivering an exceptional level of patient care at the practice, while also serving as a part-time faculty member at Dalhousie instructing first-year dental students and supervising third- and fourth-year clinical sessions. His primary focus is on TMJ, implant and comprehensive esthetic dentistry. Outside of the office Dr. Creaser lives an active lifestyle. He is a long-standing member of the Halifax men’s ultimate frisbee team, which plays a challenging summertime tournament circuit in Boston, Montreal, Ottawa, and other northeastern cities. He is an avid amateur photographer, a novice guitar player and a beginner sailor.

• English

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2006)
  • Acadia University (Grad. 2002)

• Dental implant surgery