Dr. Stephen Creaser

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Creaser

I've been a patient of Dr. Creaser since just after his graduation. He provides excellent advice and dental care, and always has time to explain the technical details of his work. He is especially good at exploiting the latest technology in order to enhance the level of dental care he provides.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Great doctor. Took the time to explain the tooth decay process and very professional! Also no small talk which is preferable... keep the focus on my teeth!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

A very professional office and staff. Highly recommend them. I appreciate being informed and seeing what is being done and planned. Dr. Creaser always explains and shows you what he recommends. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Creaser is great. I have a lot of anxiety when it comes the dentist - he is one of the best!! My only complaint was that on one occasion, I waited for 45 minutes before a cleaning. I'm not sure why, but I would have liked for someone to let me know that the office is running behind.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I had an abscessed tooth the infection had spread to my sinuses. A family member recommended him. Well worth the 90km drive integrity and professionalism is so hard to find. His team only needed to take 1 x-ray and were able to pull the tooth the same appointment. Locally they took 7 x-rays only to set up an appointment with a different dentist as the dentist on staff couldn't do the work and would have had to wait weeks for an appointment with this other dentist. I am currently looking for a new dentist hopefully closer to home if Dr Creased was a bit closer I would bring my whole family to him. It is clear to me they have their patients best interests guiding their treatment plans.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I have just read the other reviews. I agree. Dr. Creaser and his staff are the best. I have been going to Dr. Creaser for 9 years. He is intelligent, conscientious, and up to date. He takes before and after photos so he can show me what he is going to do and why he is going to do it. Then he shows photos after he is done so I can see the results. The photos are on his computer so he can zoom in and show my teeth in great detail. His staff is also top notch.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Creaser and his staff have treated me wonderfully. His passion and ability to engage with his clients puts him above and beyond what I've experienced with other dentists. Cannot recommend his practice enough.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Creaser is both very professional and very personable. He takes the time to fully answer any questions about my dental care. I feel very comfortable with any recommendations he makes. I have been under the care of a number of dentists over the past 35+ years so I am confident in recommending Dr. Creaser and his very professional and welcoming staff.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

During the 9 years that I have been under the care of Dr. Creaser, he has consistently provided the highest levels of skill, professionalism and kindness. I cannot recommend Dr. Creaser and his gracious staff highly enough!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr Creaser is not only an excellent Dentist but he and his staff are probably the nicest, most personable group of professionals I've ever met. I look forward to the Dentist now. I think a requirement to work there is an amazing personality.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Stephen Creaser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Creaser obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Dalhousie University in 2006. He received a bachelor’s degree in biology from Acadia University in 2002. On the strength of many glowing recommendations from Dalhousie Faculty of Dentistry instructors Dr. Creaser joined the Halifax Dental Centre in May of 2006. Since then he has been delivering an exceptional level of patient care at the practice, while also serving as a part-time faculty member at Dalhousie instructing first-year dental students and supervising third- and fourth-year clinical sessions. His primary focus is on TMJ, implant and comprehensive esthetic dentistry. Outside of the office Dr. Creaser lives an active lifestyle. He is a long-standing member of the Halifax men’s ultimate frisbee team, which plays a challenging summertime tournament circuit in Boston, Montreal, Ottawa, and other northeastern cities. He is an avid amateur photographer, a novice guitar player and a beginner sailor.

• English

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2006)
  • Acadia University (Grad. 2002)

• Dental implant surgery