Dr. Stephen Creaser

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Creaser

I have been a patient of Dr. Creaser since he started with Dr. MacNeil. His work has given me an excellent smile. He always explains what he is doing and why. Very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to all ages.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

I had a gum graft done on the lower left side of my mouth by another dentist in 2015 and was unable to chew on that side of my mouth afterwards, until I came to see Dr. Creaser in the Spring of 2018. As a result of his excellent work and knowledge, I am now able to eat and chew on that side of my mouth pain free :) I have and will continue to highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

I work in the dental community and I am patient of Dr. Creaser. I would highly recommend Dr. Creaser to other patients. He is a very knowledgable and conscientious dentist. He takes the time to explain each procedure and he also takes photos, which allows him to show you exactly what he is seeing and the reason for treatment. I appreciate all the effort that him and his staff put in to each appointment to make me feel safe and comfortable. It is clear that his loves his work! And it shows in his patient care. Always a great experience!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Went to Dr.creaser as a family a year ago we all seen him 3 times each and for cleaning ,never did he even come in to look into our mouths only the once. Dr.creaser removed my sons 4 wisdom teeth all at once in the chair while the procedure was being preformed his assistants were laughing loudly making it very unsettling experience for him . After the prosedure the packing was done wrong and emence bleeding was experienced making high anxiety for him.The lack of care and actual patient exams for appointments are 100% lacking, I would not recomend him to other patients.

Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Creaser went out of his way to accommodate my schedule for an urgent appointment. He took the time to explain everything thoroughly. I finally felt comfortable going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

One of the best dentists I've been to. Very informative and professional.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I would like to mention that Dr. Stephen Creaser is an excellent dentist and does provide exceptional care. He explains always what a procedure will be like and cares about his patients. I would like also to mention that Susan one of their hygienists is the best hygienist I have ever had. She does not dig and scrape hard when doing a cleaning. She is knowledgeable and caring also. A stress free time I experienced!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Creaser since just after his graduation. He provides excellent advice and dental care, and always has time to explain the technical details of his work. He is especially good at exploiting the latest technology in order to enhance the level of dental care he provides.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Great doctor. Took the time to explain the tooth decay process and very professional! Also no small talk which is preferable... keep the focus on my teeth!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

A very professional office and staff. Highly recommend them. I appreciate being informed and seeing what is being done and planned. Dr. Creaser always explains and shows you what he recommends. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Stephen Creaser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Creaser obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Dalhousie University in 2006. He received a bachelor’s degree in biology from Acadia University in 2002. On the strength of many glowing recommendations from Dalhousie Faculty of Dentistry instructors Dr. Creaser joined the Halifax Dental Centre in May of 2006. Since then he has been delivering an exceptional level of patient care at the practice, while also serving as a part-time faculty member at Dalhousie instructing first-year dental students and supervising third- and fourth-year clinical sessions. His primary focus is on TMJ, implant and comprehensive esthetic dentistry. Outside of the office Dr. Creaser lives an active lifestyle. He is a long-standing member of the Halifax men’s ultimate frisbee team, which plays a challenging summertime tournament circuit in Boston, Montreal, Ottawa, and other northeastern cities. He is an avid amateur photographer, a novice guitar player and a beginner sailor.

• English

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2006)
  • Acadia University (Grad. 2002)

• Dental implant surgery