Dr. Stephen Creaser

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Creaser

Dr Creaser and his team are absolute darlings! After having a tough time realizing my Dentist for my whole life was charging me for services not rendered and giving unnecessary procedures, I found Dr. Creaser. He is incredibly thorough, gentle, and I like that he explains each procedure he is doing and why. He helped come up with a reasonable treatment plan- I feel truly cared for! Would recommend this dental office to anyone in Halifax

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Highly recommend Dr. Creaser and his team! Extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and caring!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Best experience at the dentist. Dr. Creaser and everyone at the office were great. I would recommend this office.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

After years of bad experiences with various dentists I lost the confidence to go to a dentist regularly until a dental emergency came up. A colleague referred me to Dr. Creaser and wow, I am so happy they did. Because of Dr. Creaser my confidence is back. He is honestly the best dentist. He takes the time to explain things in a way that you understand and takes the time to ensure you are comfortable. He’s a rockstar! Thanks Dr. C!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Creaser since he started with Dr. MacNeil. His work has given me an excellent smile. He always explains what he is doing and why. Very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to all ages.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

I had a gum graft done on the lower left side of my mouth by another dentist in 2015 and was unable to chew on that side of my mouth afterwards, until I came to see Dr. Creaser in the Spring of 2018. As a result of his excellent work and knowledge, I am now able to eat and chew on that side of my mouth pain free :) I have and will continue to highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

I work in the dental community and I am patient of Dr. Creaser. I would highly recommend Dr. Creaser to other patients. He is a very knowledgable and conscientious dentist. He takes the time to explain each procedure and he also takes photos, which allows him to show you exactly what he is seeing and the reason for treatment. I appreciate all the effort that him and his staff put in to each appointment to make me feel safe and comfortable. It is clear that his loves his work! And it shows in his patient care. Always a great experience!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Went to Dr.creaser as a family a year ago we all seen him 3 times each and for cleaning ,never did he even come in to look into our mouths only the once. Dr.creaser removed my sons 4 wisdom teeth all at once in the chair while the procedure was being preformed his assistants were laughing loudly making it very unsettling experience for him . After the prosedure the packing was done wrong and emence bleeding was experienced making high anxiety for him.The lack of care and actual patient exams for appointments are 100% lacking, I would not recomend him to other patients.

Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Creaser went out of his way to accommodate my schedule for an urgent appointment. He took the time to explain everything thoroughly. I finally felt comfortable going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

One of the best dentists I've been to. Very informative and professional.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Stephen Creaser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Creaser obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Dalhousie University in 2006. He received a bachelor’s degree in biology from Acadia University in 2002. On the strength of many glowing recommendations from Dalhousie Faculty of Dentistry instructors Dr. Creaser joined the Halifax Dental Centre in May of 2006. Since then he has been delivering an exceptional level of patient care at the practice, while also serving as a part-time faculty member at Dalhousie instructing first-year dental students and supervising third- and fourth-year clinical sessions. His primary focus is on TMJ, implant and comprehensive esthetic dentistry. Outside of the office Dr. Creaser lives an active lifestyle. He is a long-standing member of the Halifax men’s ultimate frisbee team, which plays a challenging summertime tournament circuit in Boston, Montreal, Ottawa, and other northeastern cities. He is an avid amateur photographer, a novice guitar player and a beginner sailor.

• English

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2006)
  • Acadia University (Grad. 2002)

• Dental implant surgery