Ratings for Dr. Tusca Aslani

Best dentist I have ever had. Staff is friendly , efficient and helpful a stark contrast to other dentists I've had in past in Kelowna.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Fun, relaxed dentist. Is a bit late for morning appointments, but is very gentle and caring!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Best dentist I have ever been to. Has done exactly as I have asked and is working with me (instead of bullying me into getting things done I cant afford). He is honest and straight forward. His Hygenist was excellent. The whole staff is very polite and friendly! I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Dr. Aslani and the staff are always friendly, cheerful, and efficient. I have never had a bad experience and have been going to the office since 2008. He does great work and is very knowledgeable. The office is clean and has a relaxed, pleasant environment.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Very helpful and Knowledgable. Great staff, have been going to his office since 2010, no complaints highly recomended

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Nice & friendly staff. Great office, all new equipment. I saw Dr Aslani for a cleaning and my first filling ever. The cleaning was great but the filling hurt for days after. I went back and he needed to file the tooth down and I still have sensitivity in that specific tooth.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010