Ratings for Dr. Shauna Nesom

I have always valued my relationship with Dr. Nesom and the respectful, kind and caring manner in which she and her staff treat patients. She is extremely gentle and I never leave her office in discomfort. Unfortunately, since she became part of Image Dental and is now more limited with respect to flexibility, fees, etc, I made a decision to find a new dental office. I will certainly miss Dr. Nesom and her original staff and would recommend her as a family dentist for patients who fear dentist or who are not particularly complex care.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Nesom is very gentle. Very knowledgeable and her location is super easy to find.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. Nesom has been my families dentist since my boys were babies. She is friendly and knowledgeable, always taking the time to answer any questions we may have. Nice relaxed, comfortable atmosphere!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

We have been going to Shauna for almost 11 years. She is fantastic! She's great with my jaw issues , and makes certain I am comfortable, and always treats me and my family with total care and respect. I always recommend her. Awesome with kids too! 😃

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

My Family has been using Dr Nesom's service for over 13 years. She has always been very gentle and very punctual, I appreciate her Punctuality as I have had experience with other dentists that don't seem to value my time. The billing has always been clear, The staff very helpful and it is a bright cheerful modern office. I look forward to many more years with Dr Nesom including my newer additions to the family.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr Nesom has been my dentist for 15 years. She runs her friendly and caring practice with skill and gentleness. I have always been satisfied with her excellent work. She and her staff continue to meet my dental needs.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Dr. Nesom is an excellent dentist. I have been going to her for over 10 years and have been pleased with all of her work. I have received an appliance for teeth grinding and it fits nicely and works beautifully. I have a weak jaw and have had several fillings. Dr. Nesom made sure I was comfortable and that my mouth was properly supported each and every time. I brought my toddler for his first check up and he had a great time and enjoyed the visit to her office. She is an outstanding dentist.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

My family has been seeing Dr. Nesom for approx. 14 years now, ever since my oldest son was a baby. It has always been a very positive experience. The atmosphere is very relaxing and professional at the same time. My children have enjoyed going to the dentist when they get to see Dr. Nesom. Since last spring when Dr. Nesom changed to a new dental adhesive, we have all had fillings and have been happy with the results. I highly recommend this dental office, the best one we have ever attended!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr. Nesom and her staff are a pleasure to work with. I appreciate the timely reminders they give for an upcoming appointment. We've been going to Dr. Nesom for a number of years and recommend her if you are looking for a gentle touch and great patient care. I did have a filling issue about a year ago, but we found out it was the type of bond she was using. Once they figured that issue out and switch bonding material, I've had no problem with the next filling. I appreciate her willingness to figure out the issue and her quite response.

Submitted October 1, 2013

filling fell out a month later and she asked me if I ate something sticky. shouldn't I be able to eat anything?

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013