Ratings for Dr. Naheed T. Bashir

I have confidence of being in good medical care with Dr. Bashir. Her indepth knowledge of how to relieve pain and discover causes is leading me to a full recovery. The staff made me very comfortable each person was professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

They are always at least an hour late. They never apologize for keeping you there way past your appt time. Doctor has no interaction with her patients. I've been going there for 4 years and she still doesn't know my last name, or what she's been treating me for.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Never on time. Not very personal, a lot of office confusion, gives meds 28 days at a time so she can squeeze in an extra appointment a year from the insurance company

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Good experience . Staff was v helpfull. Doctor explained plan well.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Staff was helpful and organized. Doctor explained treatment well.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

This was a great visit. I really enjoyed the dr and the visit.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

ONCE I demanded help to get off the morphine her greed went into the red zone. Before I was urinating twice a year. After the end of her services was in sight every time. Was just to charge. The last straw i waited two hours. Was rushed out because Moslem pray time was in a few minutes. She screws up the prescription date. Called offering to show bottle that her math was wrong and was abandoned taking 45 mg of morphine. Didn't even call back. Illinois medical complaint filed. She would have likely killed me if my family doctor didn't take over my care.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Office seems unorganized and 'messy'. The staff was nice, but incredibly busy. Dr. Bashir was nice, but has zero communication skills or bedside manner. Expect to be a number, and treated as such. She seemed knowledgeable, and she was recommended by my doctor, so she has a good reputation. Overall, if I could find another pain management doctor to use, I would.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Lacks knowledge, skills and communication.Often is confused during decision making.Speaks as if shes speaking a foreign language with heavy accent.Is supposed to be a pain specialist but i have not been relieved of my pain despite having multiple procedures.Seems like ,unlike curing she wants us to keep coming back to her to give her business which is so unprofessional.I have changed my Doctor .

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

New patient, at this time. Dr. Bashir is very busy. I feel as though some medicines are being "pushed" over others, though I never see pharm reps in there. She is very kind, but as I said above, very busy. I think that, if she had more staff (the staff she has is wonderful BTW) she would have more patience with us "difficult" patients.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010