Ratings for Dr. John Lamensa

He is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain all the different options. He is very honest about what he knows, what he thinks will happen. You are in good hands if you go and see him. Expect some wait though...

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

I was having constant pain and no reason for it. He helped me understand and drew pictures to illustrate what was happening. Amazing bedside manners and I'm hoping to stay with him when I get pregnant with my first child.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I had an amazing experience with Dr Lamensa in the Displaysia clinic. I was a little apprehensive at first having a male OBGYN to do my pap and biospy but he made me feel so at ease and reassured. Answered all questions and is extremely knowledgeable, gentle and patient. I loved his hand drawn explanation! I hope in the future when I try to get pregnant he will take me under his wing.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Such an amazing Doctor and human. I had him for back to back pregnancies. Very calm and informative. Very reassuring. Would (and have) recommend him to anyone who has or trying to conceive.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Amazing Doctor! Very informative about the procedure that was about to be performed. He explained everything very well!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Amazing person and doctor! Delivered my twins via c-section in November 2017 after guiding me through a difficult pregnancy. He quickly quelled a delivery complication, and my scar is undetectable. Excellent bedside manor, knowledgable, funny, and easy on the eyes! I can’t say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Best Doctor ever! I wish all doctors were like him. Very professional, don't rush you. Listens and explains things clearly.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

He is an amazing doc , I saw him because I had a continuous pain in my stomach while pregnant and my doc was a way he gave me all the information I needed to know and explained very clearly and was very nice . He even mentioned what I need to take to make me pain gets better and immediately the next day my pain improved a lot , He is Talented and God send.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Very calm , supportive doctor amd staff. great experience.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Outstanding! Extremely polite, very helpful in need. He tell's you things very clearly.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018