Ratings for Dr. John Lamensa

I highly recommend Dr. Lamen6.sa. He did my elective C-section in 2013 and full hysterectomy in 2016. He is knowledgeable and answered all my questions patiently.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

He is very knowlegeable doctor, very informative and smart. I didnt feel i was rushed in every appointment i just love seeing him and trust his judgement. I was hesitant at first to have a male OB but im glad i made the right decision. His secretary is very friendly and i was amazed that she remember me even my voice on the phone that means a lot to a patient very impressed.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

He is the best! Had him for my first pregnancy and I'm back for baby number 2. He is punctual, positive and hilarious. He takes time to answer all of my questions and never seems rushed. I will never go to another OB. Ever. :)

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Lamensa. He is professional, evidence-based, and has a superior bedside manner. I will be requesting him for all subsequent pregnancies!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Safely delivered both my babies by C-Section. Great bedside manner and very professional and informative.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I see Dr Lamensa for awful and heavy periods. He has been amazing as he helps me sort out what is the best options for me.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Excellent doctor. Very kind and attentive - I never felt rushed. His professional and easygoing manner was very reassuring. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Lamensa from my GP, and I have nothing but great things to say about him. I was a little apprehensive about having a male OBGYN but he is very personable, professional and knowledgeable. He answers every question and explains everything in laments terms and hand drawn diagrams.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable. Kind and caring. Will work with you to try and help you through. Takes his time to ensure all your questions and concerns are taken care of. Very helpful receptionist who is kind and caring. Will see you or give advice any time you need it. Forget #8....definitely #1

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

And Now I See Why My Friend Recommended Lamensa The Best Doctor I Have To Say 💝 Since Meeting Him His Personality, Attitude, Just Everything Is Amazing ! Definitely A Good Pick & Will Be Using Him For Anymore Potential Pregnancys. He Answers Questions, Takes His Time, Very Positive & Funny Helpful To Relieve Stress & Just Laid Back . A Definite Choice 👍👍👍👍

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016