Ratings for Dr. John Lamensa

I see Dr Lamensa for awful and heavy periods. He has been amazing as he helps me sort out what is the best options for me.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Excellent doctor. Very kind and attentive - I never felt rushed. His professional and easygoing manner was very reassuring. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Lamensa from my GP, and I have nothing but great things to say about him. I was a little apprehensive about having a male OBGYN but he is very personable, professional and knowledgeable. He answers every question and explains everything in laments terms and hand drawn diagrams.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable. Kind and caring. Will work with you to try and help you through. Takes his time to ensure all your questions and concerns are taken care of. Very helpful receptionist who is kind and caring. Will see you or give advice any time you need it. Forget #8....definitely #1

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

And Now I See Why My Friend Recommended Lamensa The Best Doctor I Have To Say πŸ’ Since Meeting Him His Personality, Attitude, Just Everything Is Amazing ! Definitely A Good Pick & Will Be Using Him For Anymore Potential Pregnancys. He Answers Questions, Takes His Time, Very Positive & Funny Helpful To Relieve Stress & Just Laid Back . A Definite Choice πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I have used Dr. Lamensa for all three of my pregnancies and I could not be more comforted knowing I'm in the hands of such a caring, knowledgable and professional physician. His bed side manner is impeccable and his willingness to address any concer no matter how big or small is just one of the many things I love about it. The wait time is a little long some days but it's worth the quality care you will receive. He also performed my second c section and his technique is immaculate. Little pain post op, incision was well approximated and he was more the willing to use sutures vs staples when I requested it. Wouldn't want to see anyone else!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

He is polite and takes his time to answer questions, however I was VERY disappointed by his diagnosis of the baby's position which was very wrong and caused me end up with an emergency c-section while gone through a complete labor. In every visit doctor would check my belly for baby's position and according to him the position was good! There was no suspicion, doubt, or question whether or not baby's head was up. I did two ultrasound upto week 20 which was too early to know the position. It was my first baby and even though that I had a feeling that baby's head was up, but because the doctor was saying otherwise, didnt follow my feeling. At the night of labor, when I was ready for the pushing stage, they realized baby's head was up and while I was shivering in shock, we were sent to the surgery room.. The visit I had to his office after birth, he told me there is always a chance of error in doctor's diagnos and if I had done the ultrasound at week 36, i'd have known. He didnt tell me though at the time that doctor's test and belly check is not certain.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

The best doctor who would listen to you and go an extra mile to answer all your questions. I love the way he explains in words and with pictures. Gives you a very realistic opinion and he is super cool. He is a very kind man and very supportive. A gentleman indeed. Staff is very good and he is the best.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr Lamensa is the best physician I have ever met.He is very knowledgable, kind and helpful.He answers all of your questions in detail and makes you calm and confident. He is never in rush and takes enough time to examine everything.Also,he has a professional and respectful attitude. The people working with him are great,helpful and polite.In the nut shell,I do recommend him to every to-be-mom who wants a peaceful delivery.Thank you Dr lamensa.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I have been Dr. Lamensa’s patient for about 2 years and I strongly recommend Dr Lamensa. He is a perfect combination of academic and professional excellence. He treats the patient with his sound judgment, profound knowledge, excellent skills, kindness and humanity. He is always ready to help the patient to resolve their issues and address their concerns under any circumstance. His staffs are very helpful, nice and work in a very efficient way. Thank you very much, Dr. Lamensa!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012