Ratings for Dr. John Lamensa

Dr Lamensa is a caring physician. He delivered my daughter via c-section and his care throughout my pregnancy was top notch. I had anxiety and he listened to my concerns and addressed them all.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I had Dr. Lamensa follow up after a miscarriage. I felt like a true human, and respected each and every visit. Upon learning I was pregnant, I asked to have him as my OB and was thrilled they took me on. He was at the hospital during my birthing unit stay and came to check in a couple of times before heading out of shift. His receptionist is wonderful and I cannot say enough great things about him. Definitely a gem in the medical/pregnancy world!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

He delivered my baby and helped stop my postpartum hemorrhage. I have nothing but good things to say about him. He's amazing! Very knowledgeable, prompt, and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Lamen6.sa. He did my elective C-section in 2013 and full hysterectomy in 2016. He is knowledgeable and answered all my questions patiently.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

He is very knowlegeable doctor, very informative and smart. I didnt feel i was rushed in every appointment i just love seeing him and trust his judgement. I was hesitant at first to have a male OB but im glad i made the right decision. His secretary is very friendly and i was amazed that she remember me even my voice on the phone that means a lot to a patient very impressed.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

He is the best! Had him for my first pregnancy and I'm back for baby number 2. He is punctual, positive and hilarious. He takes time to answer all of my questions and never seems rushed. I will never go to another OB. Ever. :)

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Lamensa. He is professional, evidence-based, and has a superior bedside manner. I will be requesting him for all subsequent pregnancies!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Safely delivered both my babies by C-Section. Great bedside manner and very professional and informative.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I see Dr Lamensa for awful and heavy periods. He has been amazing as he helps me sort out what is the best options for me.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Excellent doctor. Very kind and attentive - I never felt rushed. His professional and easygoing manner was very reassuring. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016