Ratings for Dr. Alma F. McCarren

The dentist was average in care. However, the dental office staff were rude and very unhelpful. My father had a stroke and needed his teeth repaired from damages. In the process, he also needed some extractions. This went well, except the office staff billed the wrong insurance. As a result, we could not make another appointment for my father to have his partial dentures fixed until the bill was paid. That process took 7 months. In the meantime, the dentist did not respond to any of the phone calls. The office staff threatened my parents with collections, all during the time that their insurance company was trying to discover the dental office discrepancies. In the meantime, my father was without teeth and lost a considerable amount of weight and has a difficult time learning to speak again. I am not satisfied with the entire experience with this particular dental office.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010