Ratings for Dr. Scott G. Morris

We trust Dr. Morris and appreciate the care he gives for my daughter.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Caring doctor who genuinely wants to help his patients. Trust him completely.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Horrible. Run. Only knows the obvious. I had a mri that showed everything flared up within the tarsal tunnel and he didn't even know why I was in pain. Pressure on the tibial.nerve within the tunnel..said I needed to see a neurologist because the numbness and tingling and pain sounded more like multiple sclerosis..2 . neurologist later. No MS amd noq.nerve damage we are praying will get better. Not very knowledgeable of the branches of the tibial.nerve out of the medial malleolus

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

The most sincere. most knowledgeable foot orthopedist I know. Wonderful Christian doctor. Doesn't rush to surgery,

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Excellent doctor ! He repaired my bunion on my foot and it is now pain free for the first time in 30 years.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I had heard only good reviews before my surgery so I am amazed how this turned out. I went in for a simple bunion surgery. He is a kind man but not very competent I believe as shown by the end result. After my surgery I gave him the nickname Dr.Frankenstein because of the damage he did to my foot. I have very obvious scars and a permanent discoloration that makes me quite uncomfortable with my foot.. I just don't want anyone else to have this problem. Here are some pictures to prove my claim (sorry bad quality) http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/allie_of_chaos/

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Morris needs to stop referring patients to his friend Tommy at Benchmark Orthodics. This man made a horrible orthodtic and has been totally dishonest. Tommy provided a defective medical product over six years ago which was promptly returned and he has violated fedaral law by reporting it as a bad debt on our credit. In my opinion he defrauded our insurance company by billing for a defective device that was returned. Dr Morris should not be sending business to his "friend" without informing you of their relationship. Dr. Morris made no mention of their personal relationship when he referred to Benchmark nor has he done anything to help us in this matter. Is this Christian behavior? Dr. Morris had our child in tears with his insensitive comments to them about their injury. He wanted to do surgery and every other doctor has told us that surgery what not indicated.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr. Morris is a wonderful doctor. I had a horrible injury and he with the help of the Lord restored my health. He prayed with me and my family before surgery. He has an amazing witness to his patients. I am thankful that God placed me into his hands.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

A wonderful Dr.who is a genuine Christian man. Respects patients, listens to them, tries conservative treatment modalities before surgery. His Father was (retired now) also a good man who was ethical, genuine and like his son, a good Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

Dr. Morris made me feel at ease the minute he walked into the room with his smile and down to earth manner. He sat down, talked to us about my child's problems and listened to what we had to say. He then examined my son very thoroughly. He didn't rush to surgery, but instead tried conservative therapy first. When that didn't work, he did surgery. He prayed for God to work through his hands on my son, which was very reassuring and touching. He has been probably one of the greatest doctors I've ever dealt with. He never rushes out of the room, always answering all questions. His nurses promptly return phone calls for any questions or problems you may have. Dr. Morris has a gift and is a blessing to his patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Dr. Scott G. Morris's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental