Ratings for Dr. William G. Anderson

I love Dr. Anderson he is the best. I been a patient since 2004 and he is very knowledgeable, helpful, caring,and proactive at times of need. He always returns calls within a decent amount of time. I love Brandy and Talena (the office staff). Sad about the move but I will still be a patient regardless of the distance.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I didnt like how when I got a procedure done and he didnt tell me to come back for a follow up he said that I would be ok, but I didnt feel ok. I went to a different doctor he did the follow up and said I had an infection.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

He's been my Dr. For over 22 years, excellent bed side manner! Very professional. Cares about your well being!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Excellent Doctor. I have been a patient of his for over 25 years. I even traveled long distant for my yearly check ups because of his service and bedside manners. He cares about his patients and goes out of his way to ensure that you receive quality care within his office or during your hospital stay.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. William G. Anderson's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1975)