Ratings for Dr. Maggie S. Law

As a VA patient, you don't have a whole lot of choice in your clinic, so I was stuck with Dr. Law. She is extremely unhelpful, has denied several requests of mine to treat my problems/pain, and she is almost never on time. I have consistently had to take more leave than planned for each visit. Her PSA/Receptionist is very nice and is helpful, but it doesn't really make up for Dr. Law's rudeness. She likes to talk over me when I'm trying to explain what's going on with me, and treats me like I don't know what is wrong with my own body (not a good trait in a primary care doctor). Also, her nurse tends to be short when asking questions or returning calls. I am asking Primary Care to change my clinic ASAP, and know of a few other women who are thinking of doing the same because they've had similar experiences. In my opinion, the Nurse Practitioner she replaced was a MUCH better care provider and you knew you could count on her. I can't say that with Dr. Law.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr. Maggie S. Law's Credentials

• Inst Of Med I, Yangon, Myanmar (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Muskogee, OK