Ratings for Dr. Lynne Girard

Very pleasant and professional. Felt confident after seeing Dr. Girard.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Despite reports of delays that I read about in other reviews, I experienced no such delays, and was promptly seen by both the Audiologist and Dr Girard. The audiologist was a delight, very professional and set me at ease right away. Dr Girard did a procedure on me that required a tube go up my nose so that she could see my throat via camera. This was done swiftly and without a single bit of pain. She explained everything to me clearly and with good humour. I really had a good experience with this clinic and its staff so wanted to write a review to balance some of the less favorable ones.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

We have been seeing Dr Girard for 4 years for our 9 yrs old son. She has always been punctual and explicit in her explanations. She has operated twice on our son and every time she takes the time to show him and explain to him every tool and step that she will take. As for scheduling, never an issue, between her operating room hours we have always been able to get a time and date that works for us. My son is doing great and sees her twice a year for follow up. Parking never more then 8.00$

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Horrible doctor. Finally referral. I have an 11 year old and we have been waiting for a care plan for over a year. Every time we come in to her office We wait over an hour. It's true That she only sees patients when she wants. I asked her receptionist! She is rude. She practically laughs at you when you ask her questions. Not a good doctor. I'm no expert but if you want quality care and compassion this is not the right place for you. We got a referral. Good riddance. I hope your experience is better than mine was.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Terrible Doctor. My brother visited her 3 times and she missed his throat cancer. She didn't listen to him and was very rude. He went to emergency shortly after seeing her and Dr. Matyas (ENT) took one look and knew it was throat cancer. He died less than a year later. Unbelievable!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I saw Dr. Girard a few days ago and found no problems what so ever, she was friendly and explained everything and answered my questions and I parked across from the garage so it was free.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

It took months to be able to get an appointment for my 4 year old son. We showed up on time for our appointment, and after an hour of waiting (and watching everyone who showed up after us pass), the rude receptionist told me that she doesn't know how much longer I would have to wait, her job is to check the patients in and the dr. decides who she feels like seeing first. What's the point of an appointment then? Also, she did not seem to care when we finally got to see her (only an hour and a half after my scheduled time). She asked us quick questions and made me feel like I was wasting her time). Unfortunately, I have another appointment coming up, wish me luck.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

This person should not be a doctor. She was late, rude and confronted me in the waiting room about my symptoms in front of other patients. She dismissed my symptoms as "dry ear wax rubbing against the ear drum" before I even got out of my seat and without any kind of examination! I have been suffering with inner ear pain and dysfunction for more than ten years now because of this lack of resolution, sometimes getting so painful that I can't sleep and causing swelling in my jaw so bad that I have difficulty eating. I should have filed a formal complaint with CPSO against her at the time.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

She was knowledgable and helpful and did care about my ear problems, but the wait is long and the parking is costly.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Very knowledgeable, explaining the procedures and options in great detail. She answered all my questions, which I did not have too many of because she was very thorough in her explanation. She was patient, which may be why I waited a bit after my appointment time to first see her, I was on time but only saw her 20-25 min after my scheduled appointment but I realized when I was in the room it is because she doesn't rush with her patients. I have been waiting a while for a call back though, not her fault, this is on scheduling. Overall a great experience thus far.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013