Ratings for Dr. Teodoro P. Nissen

Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and explains everything very well. Cares about patient wellbeing. Staff is marginal, anesthesiologist Greg was awesome. Ignore the staff, but consider the doctor...the staff aren't the ones who matter in the long run

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

My experience with Dr. Nissen, on multiple visits, has been positive. My experience with the staff in the past was marginal....until the last visit when Bree assisted me. She went above and beyond what was called for to help. She was polite, efficient, caring, and made more than one phone call to acquire immediate help for my situation. I expressed this to her and told her I hope she never loses her ability to hear the patients, and assist them.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

The doctor is ok but the staff is incompetent and don't seem to know or care about the patients and customers. Very slow turn around on patient requests such as prescription refills and certificates (at least 1 week). The supervisor did not want to entertain complaints about her staff and offers no apologies for non performance.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I want information about Dr Nissen. He seems to be knowledgeable but is wanting to do a hip replacement on me and I am trying to get feedback on his years of practice and education. To soon to rate him. I can rate the staff though. They are poor about following up on my ordered MRI. My insurance said I have approval but they are saying I don't. They don't return my calls either.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr. Teodoro P. Nissen's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)