Ratings for Dr. Jason P. Glover

Highly dissatisfied with this person! I am shocked to read the glowing reviews, which make me hurt even more. This person was totally disinterested, aloof, non chalant, and showed no compassion. I felt as if this podiatrist deliberately displayed a callus and cold bedside manner, as if he was determined not to be honest, forthright orconscience.I even asked him if he was in fact the doctor! I felt foolish asking him questions , it was painfully obvious I was not going to get the help I was sent there for. I was referred by pcp who obviously felt confident that I would be assisted in some manner. I have never been so De-valued as a person, and as a paying, insured patient. I was and remain hurt and disgusted by the manner in which I was treated. I was given an appointment to visit a vendor on site, but I will not return to this place willingly. I have replayed this day over and over in my mind to comprehend that 'first thing in the morning' office visit that set a heart-breaking tone for the rest of the day. This is not what I expected from a "professional", I am still wondering what did I do to this man , was it an "off" day, or perhaps, in his opinion, I did not deserve the treatment that the other commenters are raving about? Staff was fine, I arrived when asked . filled out paperwork, and was seen perhaps 20 mins later, so I would say he was punctual. I am sure the man is knowledgeable, but the manner in which he displayed it was appalling. I left the office in tears. Not sure. I am certain, however, that this podiatrist' will gladly submit a claim to my insurance company with a clear conscience.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I am completely satisfied with the outcome and expect to return.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Probably the best Dr I've been to in the area. Patient, attentive, gentle and helpful. Very calming bedside manner. I was pleasantly surprised. Easy on the eyes too :)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Glover was very knowledgable and thorough. Nice, caring and gave a great reference to help with my problem. Very good Dr.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Glover is the best when it comes to needing foot care

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Glover is very intelligent and thorough. He is attentive and detailed with a nice and calming bedside manner. A skilled surgeon who is professional yet caring. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Wonderful physician who truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Very helpful and knowledgable. On time, friendly, and there to help you in need. I was very pleased with this Dr. As many Dr.s in the area aren't attentive like Dr. glover is. I would recommend to anybody.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Excellent care, excellent service and wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr. Jason P. Glover's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Rutherfordton, NC