Ratings for Dr. JONATHAN N. Lazare

My experience with Dr. Jonathan N. Lazare was positive. I saw him out of the Park Slope, Brooklyn office. He was on on time for my appointment and conducted a thorough examination. I found Dr. Lazare to be welcoming, knowledgeable and would recommend his services for future potential patients.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

The doctor. And the staff was very helpful.they explain everything to me .he answer all my question.and i feel very comfort. With. He and his staff.ty for excellence. Service

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I had a good experience with dr. Lazare . I didnot have to wait too long, he was friendly and spent a lot of time with me. He answered all my questions, he was pleasant and friendly. Excellent bed side manner and he is on top of latest developments in urology . I am scheduled for surgery next week and I feel comfortable letting him operate on me.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Lazare is knowledgeable , patient and very helpful. He spent a half hour with me When I came with a kidney stone pain. His staff scheduled a procedure to be done in two days .

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Very professional and knowledgeable doctor . Recommend dr . Lazare without hesitation , saved me from pain and suffering

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I felt very com tank while he was speaking with me.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

the first visit went pretty well.The Doc and I was in one of his offices,we sat down and we talked about me after he was done he asked me if I can go to his other office to do some testing i said yes. The very next day I was at the other location his staff was very nice and professional. The Doc did his test and he talked to me after he asked me to come in to see him again for another procedure and I am. In my opinion I trust him so with that said .I would recommend him to other people.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I saw Dr. Lazare for kidney stone. I was in such bad pain and very nervous. His staff schedule my appointment for same day. The receptionist is lovely. When I saw doctor Lazare he made me feel I was in great hands. He is so caring , he treated me with so much respect and answered all my questions. The surgery went great. I recommend Dr. Lazare to the fullest if you want a doctor that cares, that will be honest when it comes to what procedure surgeries you need contact Dr. Lazare. DR LAZARE WAS AN ANGEL SENT FROM HEAVEN.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Lazare had great bedside manner. I was treated for a UTI. He was compassionate and I would recommend this Doctor. He should get his own office.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr.Lazare has been my doctor for four years. He is treating me for kidney stones. In 2011 he operated on a 6mm stone and a 5 mm stone in 2013. I did have any problems after surgeries. He was attentive, made jokes and overall, a very nice guy. Dr. Lazare called me after each surgery personally to see how i was doing. His bedside manners are excellent.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. JONATHAN N. Lazare's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)