Ratings for Dr. JONATHAN N. Lazare

This dr is on such a downward spiral that I am convinced all the 5 star reviews are doctored.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I had an appointment with this doctor. But since his front desk girl SABINA didn't know her job. Or how to check on a referral she kept putting myself And my primary doctors office on hold and kept hanging up on us. When we were trying to explain what she needed to do so that we can see the urologist. She told me she had no time to call and check his referral. And that I'm annoying because I and my primary office keep calling. I asked to speak with someone else in the office or even the doctor and she said no and hung up on me. I called this morning and asked to speak with the office manager they took my name and number and she still has not called me. If you or a family member needs to see a urologist go see Dr. Jacob Sharaby. He is very good. Explains things well and his staff was more then capable. I received the referral and they had it approved within minutes. I am also putting a complaint in with board of health. Just because she kept hanging on me for over an hour. The hospital referred this office to see this doctor and I don't feel any office should treat people this way.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr Jonathan Lazare was great during the whole experience. I was very comfortable and he stepped me through the whole process. Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend this doctor to my friends.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Lazare is Caring, knowledgeable and he spends a lot of time with you. Easy to make appointments, friendly and helpful staff .

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Nice guy, made me feel very comfortable right off the bat. Spoke plain language, very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Finally a doctor who cares! I visited Dr. Lazare to get a second opinion after being told by another urologist to take painkillers for painful bi-lateral varicoceles. I did plenty of research and knew beforehand that my condition requires surgery, not painkillers! I can say one thing for sure, Dr. Lazare is a REAL doctor who actually cares and knows his field. I should soon finally undergo surgery (sub-inguinal varicocelectomy) after many years of suffering this condition. Thank you, doc! The staff was also very pleasant and courteous and the wait time was practically 5-10 minutes including paperwork.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Put me as ease, was thorough and caring. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Positive experience, comfortable office, would recommend.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

He is a very good doctor, very professional. There is no question he will be my permanent urologist. He made me feel very comfortable. I definitely recommend

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I appreciated everything that he did. Phenomenal and knowledgeable Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. JONATHAN N. Lazare's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)