Ratings for Dr. Carmelo Caldareri

Very BAD diagnosis.....Almost killed my mother...............If you wanna live, stay away...

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Long waits. Secretary never answers or returns calls and takes it upon herself to suggest therapies when you ask for results rather than book you an appointment. never calls if lab results are not good. Doctor is good.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

EXCELLENT DOCTOR.....THE FACT WE HAVE TO WAIT IS DUE TO OUR DILAPITATED HEALTH SYSTEM IN THE GOOD OLE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC... AND THEY CALL THIS "LA BELLE PROVINCE" WHAT FOR ARE THEY NUTS. PP MONTREAL,QC

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Prefers to make as many appointments as possible , without any regards to patient comfort and time. The past 3 appointments I had with Dr. Caldareri, I Waited over 3 hours for a 7 minute consulation.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Doctor Caldareri helped me incredibly with some health problems that I have and wouldn't imagine any other doctor taking the time to explain everything to me like that. Yes we have to wait, deal with the secretary not returning our phone calls but it is all Worth it.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Very informative and professional. Doesn't refuse anyone and is the only doctor I have seen that took the time to answer all my questions. Yes...waiting is long but that's what you get in socialist Canada. No petty complaints here.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Quand on veut voir un bon docteur on ne doit pas s'attendre à être le seul. Docteur Caldareri pratique la médicine comme dans le bon vieux temps. Il refuse presque jamais personne et ce malgré le fait que la salle soit pleine....il accommode tant bien que mal tous et chacun selon les priorités de la situation. Ceux qui croient qu'ils ont un rendez vous à une heure précise et qu'il n'y aura pas dérogation ou précipitation d'une situation vous n'êtes pas à la bonne place. La médecine privée est peut être la solution pour vous. Pour les autres soyez assurez qu'il fait vraiment son possible et qu'il est vraiment aidant et compétent. Souvent je dois attendre un peu mais je comprends que je ne suis pas le seul et qu'il y toujours des cas plus urgent ou pathétique que le mien. Je me console en me disant que j'ai quand même un docteur et un bon par dessus tout. Je ne vois pas comment des commentaires disgracieux pourrait aider le docteur qui déjà en a assez avec sa grande charge de travail.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

(1) always a 3+ hour wait before being seen (2) 30 min to 1 hour wait in 20 sq ft of hallway space for earlybirds (3) queue jumping by people WITH appointments on appointment-FREE-Thursday (4) a cold and dismissive receptionist (5) He should definitely re-read his Hyppocratic Oath! (6) and make some drastic and much-needed changes to the dynamics of his practice! (7) We all know that Dr Caldareri would never put his own elderly parents through this needless purgatory!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

If you need to see this doctor you must first be able to leave a message on his voicemail which is oftentime FULL . Then you must deal with his assistant who lacks consideration and respect for a very elderly clientele by booking too many appointments which causes hours and hours of needless wait time. I have accompanied both my 90 year old parents to see this doctor and we have had to wait in excess of 3 hours on each occasion. This is unacceptable to put elderly people through such unneccessary waiting. Then once you see Dr. Caldareri, be prepared to have your blood pressure taken over a sweater and shirt. I'm not sure that's how he was trained to do this in med school. There is a serious problem when an elderly patient is not even able to leave a message on a voicemail because it is FULL! I have since filed a complaint with the Ordre des Medecins.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Hubby & I have been Dr.Caldareri's patients for close to 20yrs now he was recommended to us by a close family friend, His knowledge is impeccable, yes u do need to wait 3 hours,but if we can wait in line for a concert or anything else, why do we need to make a fuss about waiting for a gr8 doctor &most of all about our health, he cares greatly for his patients and he takes his time with every single patient,not many doctors do that, i've been battling lupus for 21 yrs and heart& high blood pressure,we need more doctors like him that take the time to do a complete physical check on us every single time we go to his office !! keep up the gr8 work Dr.Caldareri, we love u Lucy & Joe and the kids!! :-)))

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012