Ratings for Dr. Monica M. Powers

Excellent care! Dr. Powers has been my obgyn since I moved to the Richmond area, 13 yrs. Have referred many friends to her and this practice. Everyone has been very pleased with the service and care they have recieved! Dr. Burkel and Dr. Powers performed my hysterectomy and they were both awesome! Very highly recommend this practice. The staff, nurses and tecnitions are very helpful and amazing, too! Have friends that see other dr.'s here as well and are extremely please! Thanks, Kathy Carlton

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I had a molar pregnancy which isnt something OB doctors see a whole lot and i had never heard of it and Dr. Powers sit down and explained exactly what it was why it happened and my treatment options she did the surgical procedure on me to remove the molar pregnancy and she was absolutely AMAZING through it ALL not only was she there assuring that i understood everything but she was also there for me emotionaly after getting really depressed due to the molar pregnancy and she also delivered my daughter and was with me from finding out i was pregnant to proudly handing me my daughter in the delivery room. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Powers to any women, she is by far the best doctor iv seen! -Adrienne Bage, 21

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I have had Dr Powers as my physician since 2003 and she performed a surgical procedure with me that went very well. I will be going back to have another procedure in a couple of weeks and I fully trust her and her team to manage my care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Powers was nice, but didn't always get back to me in a timely fashion. I wasn't the easiest patient and she and the staff sometimes made me feel like I was a bother to them and their practice. I much prefered the nurse practitioners. They were much more accessable and helpful. Better bedside manner, too.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

She has always been a wonderful and helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Powers is nice, but I would rate her as average. I did not feel like she spent enough time with me on my prenatal visits.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

The best doctor I have ever had. I had C section with her and I can just say the best things you can say about a doctor. Unfortunately I have moved out of Virginia and I am still looking to subtitute her.She was my obgyn for 9 years.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Monica M. Powers's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1997)