Ratings for Dr. Joel D. Schwartz

BEWARE!!! - performed a second ear surgery (to improve my hearing) on me and damaged auditory and vestibular nerves. I could not even walk after the surgery due to the vestibular nerve damage (this nerve controls your eyes with your head movements). Also, experienced double vision after the surgery and this Doctor had to call the Dr. he trained under to understand what he did to me. Double vision went away, but all nerve damage was permanent and I was left with much worse hearing than I had! If I was blue collar worker instead of white collar I could not have worked for a year. This Dr. removed scar tissue from my previous surgery and in doing that he damaged my nerves. Again, he did not realize this was even possible until he smoke with Dr. he trained under - unbelievable! Had to go to UPMC Eye & Ear Hospital for months of Vestibular therapy and for a competent Doctor. Again - BEWARE - this Doctor ruined my life as I had known it.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr. Joel D. Schwartz's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1973)

GHI