Ratings for Dr. Michelle Francis

The best and knowledgeable Dr .She listens and takes notes and concerns about the problem.I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Have a VERY complicated special needs daughter and if we can't see our usual pediatrician it is a huge relief when we know it is her we get to see if need be .....she is amazing and very thorough with our little girl and makes sure everything that needs done is done whether it is meds or hospital stay or more investigation...... Would recommend her to ANYONE she is defiantly on of the best

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

deal with almost every PEDS doc in nanaimo and when we hear she is working in emerg at N.R.G.H it is such a relief we know then our little girl will be in good hands and will be safe

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Francis sees our kids and she is excellent. She listens carefully. The kids like her. She is knowledgeable about medications and understands ADHD very well. She is supportive, positive and encouraging as well as being clear and concrete in her recommendations. She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

She cared for my twins from birth to age 2. She was amazing, I couldn't have imagined another doctor for my girls.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

I have seen a few peds. in Nanaimo and felt the most heard with Dr. Francis. She is knowledgable, helpful and understanding. I wish they were all like her.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Francis. She always listens and takes notes of every concern we have had about our kids, and is proactive about finding a cause. When one specialist she referred us to gave us the brushoff and she was still concerned about an issue, she referred us to a different more advanced specialist for thorough investigation. She has also taken time outside of her appointments to answer my questions and to make phone calls and advocate on behalf of my son. She is well loved and well respected in our family, and many of our friends hold her in the highest regard. She is probably the best pediatrician we have seen in the area.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013