Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Morley

Dr. Morely did an amazing job in repairing my son's cleft palette. As other have said below, her positive responsiveness to our questions and patience in dealing with my youngster gave my wife and I full confidence in her abilities. We were not disappointed in the surgery results or the concern and follow up aid she and her staff provided. I have no hesitation in recommending her plastic surgery skills.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Amazing!!! She is so kind, compassionate and understanding. She met with me on multiple occasions before the surgery to make sure I understood the risks of the procedure and answered all my questions! I am so glad I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Very understanding, Explains the surgery very well, Very competant

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

My 5 star rating is based totally on the emergency surgery Dr Morley performed on me. I'd had breast reduction surgery that morning and developed a hematoma (very uncommon and definitely no fault of my meticulous morning surgeon) in the late afternoon, called the number I'd been given to reach the on-call plastic surgeon, and spoke directly to Dr Morley who met me in Emerg at Royal Jubilee Hospital less than one hour later. The hematoma caused a massive increase in size and hardness in my breast, plus bleeding through the sutures in the inframammary fold. Dr Morley removed the sutures from my overtly huge breast, evacuated a 500mL clot, irrigated, checked for bleeders, and re-sutured everything. I'm absolutely amazed that even now, fewer than 2 weeks after Dr Morley's emergency surgery, my breasts once again look similar to one another. Thank you, Dr Morley, for being there in my hour of need (and panic)!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Best experience I've ever had with a doctor. So helpful and knowledgeable. Very friendly and always easy to work with.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Her knowledge, and down to earth manner along with her excellent staff were such a calming nature. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

After three visits for skin cancer surgery I found Dr. Morley and her staff to be excellent on every respect. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Excellent surgeon who answered all of my questions and made sure that I understood exactly what I should and shouldn't do after my surgery. Her staff at the office were also very helpful and took care of me ASAP whenever I needed their help. With more work still to come, I look forward to having Dr. Morley perform the surgery and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Diligent and approachable. Appreciated her assistance and care. Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

had a BR performed on September 23 and I am so pleased with the results. Wonderful doctor who was pleased to answer my questions and my surgery and heeling with very well. Being 24 I was nervous about the whole procedure but now I couldn't be happier. Her receptionist is very kind! I cant thank them all enough!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015