Ratings for Dr. Carmen Schmitz

Capable, friendly, reliable Am surprised by some of these negative ratings but in every practice there are difficult patients and people whose expectations are unrealistic. Some doctors do not like dealing with them, and save their best for people who really need them.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Likely the worst doctor I have had.does not listen to you ,makes assumptions about your problem.made proceedural errors diagnosis steps,everybody has a story to tell.cold as ice.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I've spent time in a city, so I was actually impressed with her punctuality. My main issue is she doesn't seem to believe you when you have issues, so I would suggest people do their homework and challenge her theories before seeking her help. Her staff were also very difficult and unprofessional, one of them actually LAUGHED at me when I was describing my problems over the phone... VERY offensive and angering! I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone and I'm glad I've switched doctors.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

a knowledgeable career professional who is thorough and well versed in modern medicine. the best doctor I have had in 60 years.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

My family and I were going to Dr. Carmen Schmitz but changed doctors because of Dr. Schmitz's cold and unfriendly demeanor. Her condescending attitude, lack of genuine care and, overall, poor social skills were made very clear at my first visit with her. I am thrilled with my new doctor and so happy that we made the change. I would not recommend Dr. Carmen Schmitz to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Schmitz. She's has a scientific approach, completely answers all my questions and to be quite honest, I trust her with my life. I'm glad to have found such a professional.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Ive found alot of peoples comments to be very rude and demeaning, Some of you act like she is waisting your time and you know more than her, I Really like Dr Schmitz and I have never found her to be any of these things. Yes, she is young, But cant you all just be thankful that You Actually have Health Care???? I find the staff in bayfield are always helpful and never have expeirenced these things. So sad... Maybe live somewhere where there is no health care. then you can really complain.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Absolutely impossible to get a hold of or to schedule an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

"Dr. Carmen" is not in Clinton anymore. She moved to Bayfield and I am really glad I stayed with her. She is very knowlegable and my family is confident in her. It is easy to get into her office and I always feel well cared for. I am VERY surprised at these other comments. If you every get the chance to have her as a doctor you are lucky!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I do not like her at all! She is never in her office. She speaks down her patients and the nursing staff. She doesn't tell her patients what they need to know, then blames the patient for not knowing/doing the wrong thing. She treats illnesses etc. as if they are all minor. Everytime you see her she acts as though she could care less about you and as if you are wasting her time. She is very arrogant and blames her mistakes and forgetfulness on the patients. I am seriously looking for another doctor. I am sick of going in and being treated like crap.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011