Ratings for Dr. Chris Prelypchan

My son has see Dr.Chris twice in emerge. He made me feel that my son was truly cared for. He was kind and spent time making sure that his issues were looked after. The best doctor I have ever met in the ER!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I wish he could be my family Doctor. Best doctor I have seen at both the clinic and the ER. I broke my foot and he gave me trouble for walking on it instead of using my crutches and made me see that my laziness was really only hurting myself. Some people may think he's rude, but I see it as very caring and straight forward.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

saw this doc in emerg today, should of stayed home. He travilaized the amount of pain I was in. Thanks to him for ignoring my symptoms, my infection has no become worse. Agree with fellow comments he is very arrogant! Stay far away! RIH has the worst emergency medical staff!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

This man has a superiority complex that is so predominant it over rides his ability to be tactful with his patients. I've never in my life had a doctor that was this offensive and rude. It was horrible

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Had the displeasure of meeting this doctor at one of the Kamloops Clinics. A most detestable man and lacking in social skills. Wouldn't even give his last name a second time after I asked him to repeat it. Generally unpleasant and unhelpful individual.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Both times I've been in the Kamloops ER, I've had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Prelypchan. Both times for orthapedic issues. He's been polite, professional, proactive and extremely caring. I wish I could see him in private practice.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Had the pleasure of seeing Dr. in RIH emergency. Not only was it SUPER busy ( 3.5 hour wait) This Dr. saw the most patients. I could hear how he treated each patient. There a not many people! like him on earth, let a lone health care professionals. THANK YOU DR. CHRIS!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

This doctor works in the Kamloops Emergency room, and I have had the displeasure of dealing with him on two occasions. He does not give a rip; you are a number to be accounted for, given pain meds, and kicked out. The first time I was told to 'learn to live with it', via him and a call with my GP. The second time was this past Wednesday. He did not lay one finger on me to palpate the area that was sore. I asked for an ultrasound and was told it wouldn't show any changes, and that part of his job was to be mindful of wasting hospital resources. Nice. I went to my GP (she is new, and amazing) the next day, relayed this to her, and she was upset and said she would demand an urgent ultrasound for me after palpating me, finding my uterus swollen and possibly infected and/or torn from an imbedded IUD. Prelypchan did NOTHING and now I am on pain meds, antibiotics and bedrest.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010