Dr. Matthew N. Wilbanks

Ratings for Dr. Matthew N. Wilbanks

Best dentist I've ever seen. Very knowledgeable in what he does.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr Wilbanks is our family's dentist for over 20 years. He sees several generations of our family. I cannot say enough good things about his work and his staff is top of the line. Dr. Matt and his staff have been together for a long, long time and you can tell immediately they work very well together. We highly recommend this dental office!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Best dentist office visit I have ever had. The hygienist was great and doctor was very professional and thorough.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Doctor and staff are very good. I will return for sure.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Best dentist office in the shoals area. incredibly talented doc and staff!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

No better office in the shoals. Great doctor, great staff.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Very good dentist. I had to see a dental specialist for a problem Dr. Wilbanks diagnosed and referred me to and they could not say enough good things about him and his work. Just made me know what I already knew.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Best dentist I have ever seen. He is very conservative and very honest about what you need or don't need. If you want a flashy doc, he is not your guy. If you want a doctor who has a reputation for being one of the best around, this is your guy!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Dr. Wilbanks is a very efficient dentist. I trust him 100%. I have been to other dentists that recommended expensive crowns and other procedures that I doubt were necessary. I can trust that if Dr. Wilbanks recommends a procedure, it is absolutely necessary. Another bonus is that I have never had a shot that hurt! He is a very skilled dentist.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

You cannot get any better than this office. Very kind and knowledgable doctor. Staff been with him for a very long time and are very good. Even though he is very busy, he is very efficient with his time and is the most on time doctor I know.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012