Ratings for Dr. Ronald Wolk

I would recommend anyone and their family to visit Dr Wolk and his staff for treatments. Wonderful, effective and professional experience along with kind, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff. They truly help make your smiles come alive :)

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I've recommended freinds & family to Dr.Wolks office, after being a patient myself. I sincerely regretted that. For the main reason this office is very money hungry very snotty, very rude they belittle you and make you feel uncomfortable. I was just shy to say anything but i did notice that behaviour with the finace lady and the one secretary. My friend was the one who pointed that out to me and since then i regret giving them over 10 thousand dollar in treatment. She found a much more relaxing respectful orthodontist office and had her services done there. I recommend anyone reading this go else where. If you like feeling belittled or not good enough or uncomfortable then come to this office. because if you show then money then maybe for brief moment they are kind to you. I guess money buys respect.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Every time my son was at the appointment, he was cared and encouraged by Dr. Wolk and his team. They are amazing. Everyone, either administrative or clinical team members, is so supportive and professional. I am glad to have Dr, Wolk and his team to take care of my son's orthdontics concerns. Also, my family are glad to join his office's family event. It makes us feel like a family with his team as well. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Wolk today. He was very pleasant, informative and honest. Looking forward to having him treat my son.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I can't agree more with the previous reviews made by other patients: "Dr. Wolk took ownership of no problems - it was always our problem. "

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Always a pleasure to work with Dr Wolk and the amazing staff in this office.!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Ronald Wolk

Dr. Ronald Wolk's response
We love what we do for our patients and it shows!! Thank you for your kind words!!

Submitted August 17, 2017

always a pleasure going into this office, people are always very kind and willing to help.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Wolk is very knowledgeable and approachable. He kindly answers all our questions. The staff are very professional and our daughter's smile is lovely! Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Thank you to Dr. Wolk for helping me through a great journey to a beautiful smile! I'm almost through my second treatment out of two and I already feel my smile lights up the place! Thanks to Dr. Wolk and his staff, these years of treatment have been very fun! I really hope others feel the same!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Ronald Wolk

Dr. Ronald Wolk's response
We are so happy that you are enjoying your orthodontic journey with Dr. Wolk. We love what we do for our patient's smiles to create healthy bites. We are glad that you are enjoying the fun that we cultivate in our office !!

Submitted July 13, 2017

Thank you to Dr Wolk and his staff for guiding us through this journet. We have been goimg to Dr Wolk and staff for 10 years for our daughter orthodontic needs. They have been punctual , accomodating, knowledgable, professional, and skillful. I would highly recommend this office if you want orthodontics done right!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Ronald Wolk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Meet Dr. Ron Wolk “I came to realize that life lived to help others is the only one that matters and that it is my duty. This is my highest and best use as a human.” – Ben Stein, actor, lawyer, economist Orthodontics is a wonderful profession, full of rewards. Seeing a child or adolescent gain the confidence they deserve makes me feel like I’ve played an integral part in their lives. It’s why I love coming to work every day. Seeing an adult gain a smile they always wished they had makes me feel like a magician. I have so much fun doing what I do and it thrills me to see my patients happy with their results. Creating new smiles for my patients in the most effective and efficient manner is the energy that warms my soul and has made my life truly wonderful. It’s been said that in order to do great work one must love what they do.

• English

• University of Minnesota (Grad. 1977)

Amerigroup