Ratings for Dr. Ronald Wolk

Dr Wolk was super knowledgeable, we appreciated the superb care we received ,we always felt comfortable, cared for and understood the treatment plan for our children. Would definitely recommend Dr Wolk and his staff. The staff were always friendly and kind they knew us by name, we felt like one of the family!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I want to comment on the last persons comment. I have known Dr Wolk for a long time and myself and daughter were treated by him and never saw any of this behaviour by Dr Wolk. He has always been knowledgeable and very thoughtful of his patients. He is a great orthodontist and does great work, every patient leaves with an awesome smile.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I would ABSOLUTELY NOT recommend Dr. Ronald Wolk. He is arrogant and takes pleasure in belittling others. I agree with the patient that said he makes her daughter feel like she has done something wrong. Dr. Wolk barks at my son in a tone that is absolutely unprofessional. I so regret starting my son's treatments there especially after talking to other parents and finding out how wonderful their orthodontist treats them. After reading a number of these reviews, I cannot help but to wonder why there is such a discrepancy between varies patients. Has me thinking if it has anything to do with the fact that I am a visible minority. I am sure there are many orthodontist out there that will treat you with respect and has patience, Dr. Wolk is not one of them.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Wolk and his team were excellent all around. Over the past few years visits to the office were friendly, efficient, timely, accommodating and the final result outstanding. Originally I took my daughter based on a recommendation and was so impressed with Dr. Wolk's attention to detail I ended up getting braces myself. I also really appreciate how on time each appointment was now that I'm done my only regret was that I didn't do it sooner. Special thanks to Veronica, Alana, Ashley, Lilly, Stephanie and of course Dr Wolk! I would highly recommend Dr. Wolk and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

DR .Wolk is always professional and informative. His staff were kind and helpful. I would recommend this serice.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr Wolk is rude. Hes rude to his patients and the girls that work for him. He never takes ownership but blames my daughter in return, My daughter hates going to the orthodontist because she feels like "she's going to get in trouble". If I had a question about treatment, I was looked at like I was wasting their time. My daughter didn't "look at her toes" when instructed and he got mad at her. I am almost ready to take my daughter out of braces with doctor Wolk and go somewhere else (after spending almost $10,000 here). Not happy at all. Front end staff was nice, the financial lady and the lady that worked with us in between the stages of her retainer to braces, were not comforting, one good thing I can say is that his assistants were nice. I really feel bad for the ladies working for Dr. Wolk. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I would never recommend Dr.Wolk to anyone. He is a money hungry doctor. He will claim the treatment is over even when your teeth are not aligned properly. He doesn't take ownership. Him and his staff are rude and even if you go to him for consultation, will force you to get into a contract even though nothing is signed. Then they will threaten you to go to collections or court because you don't want any services with them. I unfortunately had to purposely get a treatment from Dr.Wolk. My teeth still aren't aligned, and he made no effort to fix them. I have to now go to a different orthodontist and pay more money to fix what Dr.Wolk did and didn't do. Save yourself alot of money and please never go to Dr.Wolk. you will find a friendly and more experienced staff elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr Wolk and his staff. My daughter had to attend the office for 3 years (she was a hard case). The office work with us through the entire time with finances. They were incredible. The the whole time the staff always had us in and out respecting my busy schedule along with their own. What was great is having the same 2 assistants for the 3 years we have been there. We let our daughter choose her dentist after 2 consultation and truly believe she made the right decision. Dr Wolk was a little higher but hey you pay for what you get. Thank you for your hard work with Johanna You have truly changed her life. Dr Wolk is HIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I would recommend anyone and their family to visit Dr Wolk and his staff for treatments. Wonderful, effective and professional experience along with kind, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff. They truly help make your smiles come alive :)

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I've recommended freinds & family to Dr.Wolks office, after being a patient myself. I sincerely regretted that. For the main reason this office is very money hungry very snotty, very rude they belittle you and make you feel uncomfortable. I was just shy to say anything but i did notice that behaviour with the finace lady and the one secretary. My friend was the one who pointed that out to me and since then i regret giving them over 10 thousand dollar in treatment. She found a much more relaxing respectful orthodontist office and had her services done there. I recommend anyone reading this go else where. If you like feeling belittled or not good enough or uncomfortable then come to this office. because if you show then money then maybe for brief moment they are kind to you. I guess money buys respect.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Ronald Wolk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Meet Dr. Ron Wolk “I came to realize that life lived to help others is the only one that matters and that it is my duty. This is my highest and best use as a human.” – Ben Stein, actor, lawyer, economist Orthodontics is a wonderful profession, full of rewards. Seeing a child or adolescent gain the confidence they deserve makes me feel like I’ve played an integral part in their lives. It’s why I love coming to work every day. Seeing an adult gain a smile they always wished they had makes me feel like a magician. I have so much fun doing what I do and it thrills me to see my patients happy with their results. Creating new smiles for my patients in the most effective and efficient manner is the energy that warms my soul and has made my life truly wonderful. It’s been said that in order to do great work one must love what they do.

• English

• University of Minnesota (Grad. 1977)

Amerigroup