Ratings for Dr. William Leskiw

Abrupt manner, tried to convince me to have him do several cosmetic procedures, walked away when I didn't agree with him. Second visit, left waiting in the waiting room for 30 minutes listening to the radio playing rap way too loud, waiting room smelled like the sewer had backed up. When I asked about my appointment I was told he was busy fixing a chair. No apologies, no customer service. I walked out and found another dentist.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Excellent,shoots from the hip,explains what needs to be done, very relaxing office and Lisa his assistant is amazing with a capital "A"

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Leskiw was in with my nephew and threatened to call child and family services because my brother and sister in law did not take him for a $200 referral that was not required. He insulted my sister in law and implied that she should have the money. Nevermind that she barely makes ends meet and still finds a way to do everything for her children. I am disgusted with the etiquette of Dr Leskiw and he should be ashamed of himself for making my sister in law feel like a bad mother when his first priority should have been my niece and nephew and their teeth.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Excellent staff, excellent service, excellent reputation. My family have been going here for many years no complaints, would never change. I recommend this doctor this dentist and his phenomenal staff without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Without a doubt the best dentist you could ask for--right up to date on education and cares the most about what he is doing--which is beautiful dentistry...could ease up on the rudeness toward his assistants though...my only citicism!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

first doctor knows his occupation very very well, loves his job, very good with patient, profeccional, does very good job, high level of service and high level of quality. the best dentist.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010