Ratings for Dr. Dabuleanu Tudor

Great all around! :) The staff is great and friendly, the receptionists are awesome... the doctors are effective and caring.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Mary Dabuleanu. She was really sweet and gentle dentist doctor I have ever met. She explained very detail about the procedure. She even called me the following day to see how I was doing. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs an endodontist.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have been a patient here for years and I can truly say that everyone is very nice, professional, and caring. All the dental work I needed has been top notch - great work every time from dr. Nicola, Tina, and their assistants! The front desk staff is always pleasant and helpful as well. The hours have been flexible for my schedule too, and I could always make appointments for emergency dental work when needed.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I gotta say it was such great relief to hear that the root failed on a certain tooth. Lemme explain: the tooth i got treated was in mystery. A handful general dentist s tried to find the root cause but they only couldn't . X Ray's showed it as normal so couldn't blame them for it. Dr. Tudor, however, could jot down with confidence,Professional manner. This was again white lot different to the time a doctor who suggested to start drilling- n- see approach. I recommend dr. Tudor for any uncertain operation you are seeing, therefore.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I was in pain with the toothache (infection), and my doctor recommended to do the root canal out. She recommended me to Dr. Mary Dabuleanu. She was really sweet and gentle dentist doctor I have ever met. She explained very detail about the procedure. I felt completely relieve. She was well experienced for the root canal. I will recommend her to other people if they want to do endodonist.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I was very reluctant to have root canal work done. However, Dr. Mary Dabuleanu was very gentle and explained what was being done throughout the procedure. I felt completely at ease. She even called me the following day to see how I was doing. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs an endodontist.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

My family has been seeing Dr. Dabuleanu for over 25 years. His kindness and the friendliness of the staff cannot be replaced. Everyone is treated like family. They are the best team around!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Doctor Dabuleanu has been my family dentist for over 15 years and I couldn't ask for a more caring and attentive dentist. I highly recommend Dr. Dabuleanu!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Dabuleanu Tudor for over 19 years. At first it was convenient because it was closer to home. But now that I live another 15 minutes further I still go and its for the amazing kind hearted staff that greet me and remind me (i'm forgetful) of my appointments. Never a dull moment either. Tina my hygienist always keeps you entertained. We discuss so much that it makes it very family oriented appointment. All in all a great experience from start to finish.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I've been going here since I was a child. Will bring my son here too. Very family oriented atmosphere.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016