Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Olds

First time seeing Dr Olds today. Went in because my daughter had failed a hearing test so I just wanted to make sure everything was ok. Hearing test went great =) Went in to speak with dr after test and he checked everything out on her, although it was not what we were there for he noticed her tonsils and adenoids were large. He asked if she snores and has trouble sleeping (tosses and turns) he recommended to watch her sleep and see if there is any apnea going on and advised that taking tonsils and adenoids out might be In the future (which I had to have done as well). He was wonderful with my girls. It was a great visit, And I will take his advice and watch her sleep to see if the surgery is needed. Nice to know he took time and checked everything even though we were there just for hearing.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

When we brought our boy to Dr. Olds he was deaf in both ears. The surgery Dr. Olds preformed was a miracle. Our son can now hear and is learning to talk. Dr. Olds is honest, sincere and clearly very caring. To "recommend" him would be an understatement. His staff is well trained, warm and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Great Doctor!!! He is very friendly and helpful. He works well with the family and the child.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

he is the best doctor in spokane never talked down to me a very nice guy

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

didnt really listen to my concerns. Did not seem to understand my position.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Dr. Olds is a very decent guy. He never talked down to me and made me very comfortable. Someone told me he had the best training for ear surgery in the region.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

Dr. Michael J. Olds's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)