Ratings for Dr. Chris M. Fairborn

Dr. Fairborn answered all of my questions and took great care of my family. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I didn't really care for this Doctor. He didn't say anything really about the issues I was having with my eyes, he kind of just stayed quiet the whole time. Kind of weird and creepy! His staff was good, and his receptionist was great, very friendly!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Great experience! I highly recommend Dr. Fairborn and his team.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

This is the BEST optical option for eye exams, contacts and glasses in Spokane. You don't have to trust my word. Try Northside Vision out and see for yourself.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

The new office is so nice! From the friendly staff to the fresh coffee and amazing equipment, everything was great. The doctor was so nice and really took time. I can't wait to get my new glasses-- though it was hard to choose, everything was so great. I just cant get over how much time the staff took with me and how they made me feel at home.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Used VSP-Just paid small co-pay. Nice office. Easy parking. Friendly staff. Doc was great about answering my questions! Office was busy but they took the time with me, so I didn't feel rushed.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010