Ratings for Dr. Kevin Cho

The receptionist is extremely rude and disrespectful to the patients. I do not understand why they'd hire such a ill tempered personnel to deal with vulnerable people.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

One of his receptionists is very rude to seninors and I hope Dr. Cho knows about her unprofessional service.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I have been his patient since he was a young doctor. He is caring and helpful and I trust him as a family doctor. But there is no way to reach him unless you make an appointment in advance.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I don't recommend this doctor as your family doctor. As you can read the previous comments , the young receptionist is so rude and something wrong with doctor's manner . he has been my family doctor for 17 yrs. but I will switch my family doctor soon. Why doesn't he realize how others tell something about him?

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I've been with Dr. Cho for more than 15 years, I like that he doesn't push drugs on you unless you absolutely need it! I trust his advise as he's never steered me wrong and I can feel he genuinely cares for the health of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

We have been with Dr. Cho for many years now. His receptionist has always been pleasant and professional. In this new location we haven't had to wait very long to see him and he is punctual. He keeps in depth records of patient history and we like how our appointments is like a checklist of things to review and provide updates on. We trust his opinion so when he is honest and frank, we try not to take it personally. If we are worried about a health issue and he needs to refer us, we have for the most part been pleased with the referred doctors.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Cho is very caring and makes me feel cared for. He keeps track of the patient charts and follows up with the test results. He is Korean and he is very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Cho is a terrible doctor and his medical knowledge is so poor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I have lived in Toronto for 10 years but I have never seen any place that is worse than this one. I really warn you. They are so rude to their customers. I would not even recommend this place to a person I hate. Avoid this place if you can.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Clinic is always over-crowded and I never get to see doctor on time. Secretary is extremely rude and love mocking patients. Kevin is even more of an ill-mannered, arrogant and incompetent doctor. He always seems anxious about something and throw out very offensive comments often. I had couple urge to get into argument with this fool, but because my parents, I remained patient with him. He does not know many thing about chornic illness and all specialists he refers to are very incompetent like him as well. If there is a score of 0 exist in this rating, I would go all the way in giving him 0. He is the worst doctor in the world and the clinic makes very unpleasant environment.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015